Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT/// 11.12.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:27:29 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports 11.12.2023

DAILY NOON REPORT 

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              VSL is at LARAK OPL anchorage

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 11.00 Mtrs
Fwd: 08.00 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               n/a

D)    CARGO ON BOARD:                        Nil

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                  n/a

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 52.8 N / Long: 056
13.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:      0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       N/A

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SElyx 2          Sea: NWly x
1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  2,348.1 MT     HFO CONS:                  06.8 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            38.4 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

Refer to tel. communications and agreements CHARTERE and Chartering
department:

-        The vessel redelivery location to the owner will be at KHARG ISL ,
as per current location of MT DUNE , the redelivery of the vessel shall be
calculated based on the distance up to KHARG ISL. As per C/P speed 12.0
knots and the fuel consumption up to KHARG ISL. will be deducted from on
board fuel at the time of OFF HIRING by today (11.DEC.2023).

-        The OFF-HIRE survey will be done by the ship's master as per
agreement between owner and charterer.

Total amount of  89.6MT deducted from HFO ROB  in section K) in redelivery
form.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:  [email-masked]