Subject: penta payments and outstanding
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 14:30:20 +0330

Dear Captain

good day 

Please be informed that for demurrages 4,5&6 

We have paid the attached payments 

And based on the invoices the amount was 6,049,875.00   USD

And we have paid       6,669,439.44   USD 

So the extra amount we paid for demurrage until October 31 is   619,564.44
USD 

Kindly acknowledge such extra payment in your next provisional invoice by
November 25th and deduct it from the new invoice 

Kindly in your letter confirm if extra payment from our side will be with
you due to early discharge before November 25th 

You consider our payment for MT papa in the CP of papa as provisional
payment 

Very best regards 

Operation team