Subject: RE: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Niek | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Rene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Aref | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emre | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 04:54:16 -0700

Dear Niek,

Good afternoon

Thank you for the quick reply.

1.	Attached please find the signed SPA, it would be appreciated if you would 
stamp all pages and send it back via email.
2.	Thank you for the draft of confidentiality agreement, we have a general 
draft which is ready and accepted with our legal, please find it attached 
and sign and stamp all pages and send it back to us.
3.	Attached please find License of XRJ company .
4.	Please consider for releasing cargo documents usually we get some down 
payment, but due to your complete information and good background we removed 
this items and please keep all materials strictly confidential.

After receiving the stamped SPA we will send the cargo documents to proceed.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

XRJ Company

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:53 AM
To: Du Guangzhi ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Elyas Niroomand 
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; Majid 
([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Aref | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

Attached our Non-Disclosure Agreement for your esteemed attention and follow 
up. Please sign every page and at the bottom at the signature section.

Further more we are requesting your license, company profile and passport 
copy of the signatories and other KYC materials.

After draft-contract and NDA have been signed please proceed releasing the 
documents of the vessel which is in Qingdao right now.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

www.geminigroupofcompanies.com <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/>

www.atlasfse.com <http://www.atlasfse.com/>

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Verzonden: zondag 10 september 2023 10:07
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Onderwerp: FW: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:06 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: XRJ- Gemini- SPA - Final draft

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Thank you for establishing the business with XRJ.

Attached please find the final contract for the Crude Oil API 32.8.

We have received your comments and we have corrected the proposed contract 
as much as possible based on your comments.

Appreciated if you would sign and stamp all pages and return to provide 
documents of the cargo in order to proceed for payment.

Further more we are requesting your license, company profile and passport 
copy of the signatories and other KYC materials.

We need to sign a confidentiality agreement as well to proceed to releasing 
the documents of the vessel which is in Qingdao right now.

Regards,

Commercial department

XRJ Company