Subject: FW: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'info-china'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 11:55:04 +0330

From: Master_Lapearl <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 10:50 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'OPSMIT' <[email-masked]>; 'Project' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'OPSA' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'info' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024

Good day, Dear Sirs!

Your below mail with all attached Cargo docs, well rcvd except :- 

  1) Last port – PENGERANG Port Clearance and

  2) Time sheet(SOF) .

 

Best regards

Master of m/t  La Pearl

Capt. S.S.Choudhary

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

VOICE: MASTER: +1 505 2087953

 BRIDGE:  +65 31 580431

(E-mail system is not online, please follow with phone call for urgent matters)

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2024 9:53 AM
To: 'Master_Lapearl'; 'OPSMIT'; 'Project'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'OPSA'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'info'
Subject: RE: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024

 

Dear Master,

Attached please find the cargo documents.

We hereby request you to sail out with high speed towards dong jia kou to discharge.

Regards,

OPT DEP 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 1:09 PM
To: 'Master_Lapearl' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'OPSMIT' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Project' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'OPSA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'info' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024

Dear Master,

Good day,

Please start for pre arrival with the following agent for Dong Jia Kou.

And please keep us in CC.

Regards,

OPT DEP  

From: Master_Lapearl <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 4:53 PM
To: 'OPSMIT' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Project' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'OPSA' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'info' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: LA PEARL / Noon report for 02 May 2024

Good day, Dear Sirs!

Please find attachment file with Noon Report, for 02 May 2024 .

 

Best regards

Master of m/t  La Pearl

Capt. S.S.Choudhary

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

VOICE: MASTER: +1 505 2087953

 BRIDGE:  +65 31 580431

(E-mail system is not online, please follow with phone call for urgent matters)