Subject: RE: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // LSA FFA EXP CERTIFICATE PART 2
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Skipper Shipping'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'assistant'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'tech4'" <[email-masked]>, "'mng'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'dpa-cso'" <[email-masked]>, "'crewing-ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'sqm'" <[email-masked]>, "'techdr'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 11:07:22 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

PLEASE FIND ATT LSA FFA CERTIFICATE EXPIRED PART 2

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship’s email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent communication.

 

 

 

 

From: Skipper Shipping <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, 16 January 2024 3:25 pm
To: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'DUPLIC DYNAMIC' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; assistant <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; marine <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; tech4 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mng <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; dpa-cso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; crewing-ops <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; sqm <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; techdr <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DUPLIC DYNAMIC// XANYA DRY DOCK // DAILY REPORT --- 16TH JAN

Dear Sir/Madam, Good day.

Pls find below info fyr:

AA- SPARE PART 

Nil

BB-CREW'S MATTER 

Off singers:

Nil

On Singers 

1.2E-SIKDAR PRAJESH

--Transportation fm pudong airport to zhoushan main island hotel on 9th Jan.

--Transportation fm zhoushan main island hotel to liuheng immigraiton to AD Dockyard on 12th Jan.

Doctot visit :

1.OLR 3 RAJAMONI JEBIN (kidney stone)

--Transportation fm AP dockyard to main island hospital on 12th Jan.

--Transportation fm hospital to main island hotel on 12th Jan.

--Transportation fm main island hotel to AP dockyard on 13th Jan.

CC- OTHER'S MATTER 

1.crew shore pass on 12th Jan

2.master local phone number 13094757877-will deliver on board on 16th Jan iagw .

3.C/E local phone number 17769822710-will deliver on board on on 16th Jan iagw 

DD-SUPERINTENDENT 

1.Mr Chattiyanthodi Nazeem Khan

--local phone number  13305806087 

EE- Deslopping

Estimated time of alongside around 2000lt/16th/Jan

  _____  

Holiday Notice:

**LOCAL COURIER / LOGISTIC SERVICES WILL BE PARTLY CLOSED FM 04th.Feb ~ 18Th.Feb

**CUSTOMS OFFICE CLOSES ON 09Th.Feb ( NOON )

**CHINESE SPRING FESTIVAL HOLIDAYS: 09th.Feb ~ 18Th.Feb

BLW SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING HOLIDAY

1. Letter of Invitation for Chinese VISA / VISA Extension / VISA Applications

2. Local Truck / Van Transportation / Local Express Services / DHL Courier Services

3. CTM Arrangement

4. Spare Parts Clearance

5. AGM Inspection / Renewal of SSCEC

6. Local Oil sample / Drinking water test

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Tusubasa Ge 

Mob: +86 185 5489 7850 (24 hours)

Hongkong Skipper Shipping Co., Ltd

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  ( group )       

(service is always 24 hrs stand by at China main port : Shanghai , 

Zhoushan , Nantong , Jiangyin , Dalian , TianJin , Qinhuangdao ,  

Guangzhou , Shenzhen , QingDao etc. )

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

***The information in this email is confidential and may be legally

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email

by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, you

are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this message is

strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful. If you have received this message

in error please contact the sender