Subject: FW: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : TBN --- RECAP ON SUB
From: "Anbavypour" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mansouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Farahbod'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 10:23:22 +0330

Dear Sir,

 

Ref, to our previous and attached file, still awaiting your confirmation on the subject recap.

 

 

 

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: Anbavypour <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 3:46 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Mansouri' <[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>; 'Farahbod' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : TBN --- RECAP ON SUB

Dear Sirs,

Ref, to our telecom, kindly find attached subject spot recap for MT DIAMOND-II , Pls confirm/comments ( if any).

Updated Q88+ ASBATANK VOY+ INFECTIOUS OR CONTAGIOUS DISEASES CLAUSE FOR VOYAGE CHARTER PARTY are attached.

Pls revert with your loading laycan at your earlies.

 

 

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: Anbavypour <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 11:33 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Farahbod' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mansouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: VLCC spot voyage 

 

Dear Sirs,

 

Thanks charterer for their confirmation on the below terms & condition,

Will sent you the subject full recap for by today,

Meanwhile awaiting your Firm laycan to proceed further.

 

 

 

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 11:07 AM
To: 'Anbavypour' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'Farahbod' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Mansouri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: VLCC spot voyage 

Dear Captain 

Good day 

We agree to the below terms and conditions offered by the owner 

We will give you an estimated lay can after confirming with NIOC 

Very best regards 

Operation team 

 

From: Anbavypour < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2023 4:43 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Farahbod' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Mansouri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: VLCC spot voyage 

 

Dear Sir,

Ref, to your below msg, kindly note owner Can offer MT DIAMOND-II / Owner’s option TBN as per followings:

*	Charterer : SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS.
*	VESSEL : MT DIAMOND-II/O/O TBN ( As per attached Q88).
*	C/P SPEED : About 11 knots WSNP up to MAX. BEUFORT scal 4
*	VESSEL’S ITINERARY : Prompt at khark isl.
*	Last 3 cargo : Condensate
*	Load port : 1 safe port / sts location ( intention :Khark isl.)
*	Discharge port: one safe port (singapore ( EOPL)/ discharge via sts operation).
*	Cargo : ILCO
*	Lay can : to be notified by charterer
*	Freight : L/SUM 3,500,000 USD Net to owner besis 1:1
*	PAYMENT : 40% of the freight to be paid up on tendering NOR or not later than before departure load port and 601% of frieght to be paid before discharge and always on BBB.
*	Currency conversion clause: ( 1USD/ 3.6725 AED ).
*	AGENT NOMINATION : owner’s agent at load port and charterer’s agent at discharge port.
*	Port cost at load port to be on owner’s account and discharge port to be on charterer’s account and to be paid directly be themself.
*	Demurrage : USD 60,000 PDPR
*	Demurage at loading port to be calculated every 3 (three) days (if any) and to be paid every three days to owner.
*	Demurrage at discharge port to be approximatly calculated and to be paid before completion of discharge .
*	Any over payments , owner guarantee to reimburse back to charterer within 7(seven) banking days upon sailing from discharge port.
*	Lay time : total 96 hrs, reversible
*	STS CLAUSE : Any/all port dues, if any including towage/pilotage , launches, agency fees and all relevant expenses in this respect to be for charterer’s account and to be settled directly by them.
*	LAW AND LITIGATION CLAUSE: This chartere vshall be construed and the relation between the parties determined in accordance with the LAWS of IRAN.
*	Any dispute arising under this charter shall be decided by the IRANIAN COURTS to whose jurisdiction the parties hereby agree or determined in the LAW of IRAN.
*	YA rule 1994 to be applied.
*	Rest as per ASBATANK VOY 1997 WITH LOGICAL AMENDMENT & OWNER’S RIDER CLAUSES.

 

*	This offer is valid till 09.10.2023 // 1200 hrs l.t  IRAN TIME.

 

 

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2023 2:32 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: VLCC spot voyage 

Dear Mr. ANBAVYPOUR

Good day 

Referring to our negotiations 

We the sepehr energy would like to receive your most competitive offer for a spot voyage of one VLLCC 

Loading port: khark SPM or Vai STS 

Discharge port: EOPL via STS 

Looking forward to your price and ship availability 

Very best regards 

Operation team