Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / ARRIVAL LARAK/ DISEMBARKING T5 SECURITY GUARD /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'FLP. B. ABBAS'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 21:06:10 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

19/MAR/2025

============

1830 LT: SBE/ APPROACHING LARAK OPL

2030 LT: VSL ANCHORED IN POSITION (LAT:26-56.80' N- LONG:056-24.00'E)

Pls be noted that Vsl at Larak Anchorage waiting to disembark T5 S.G.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 10:59 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / DISEMBARKING T4 SECURITY GUARD IN JASK/HENG
LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

19/MAR/2025

===========

0930 LT: S.G DISEMBARKED.

1000 LT: RESUME SEA PASSAGE.

Pls be noted that Vsl's ETA to Larak to Disembark T5 S.G will be on
19/Mar/2025 at 1800 LT,WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 7:47 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / DISEMBARKING T4 SECURITY GUARD IN JASK/HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

18/MAR/2025

===========

1830 LT: SBE/ EMAMAT NAVAL STATION NOTIFIED.

1900 LT: COMMENCE DRIFTING/ AS PER INSTRUCTION BY NAVAL STATION DISEMBARKING
T4 TEAM ONLY PERFORM DURING DAY LIGHT.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2025 11:27 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / EMBARKED T4 SECURITY GUARD IN GALLE /HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

13/MAR/2025

============

1030 LT: SBE.

1100 LT: VSL AT RV POSITION/ SERVICE BOAT NOTIFIED.

1230 LT: T4 SECURITY GUARDS ONBOARD.

1300 LT: RESUME PASSAGE.

VSL'S ETA TO JASK WILL BE ON 18/MAR/2025 AT 1200 LT,WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>