Subject: MT DIAMOND-II - GOLDEN GLOBE DEMIR CELIK PETROL - TCP DATE : 19.04.2025 - FIXTURE RECAP
From: "Ali Anbavypour" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2025 12:09:33 +0330

DEAR SIR;

 

REF, TO OUR COMMUNICATION AND AGREEMENT, KINDLY FIND FOLLOWING MAIN TERMS
FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION AND APPROVAL:

 

TYPE OF CHARTER : TIME CHARTER.

- VESSEL:  MT DIAMOND II (AS PER ATTACHED Q88).

 

-REGISTER OWNER : FARMER SHIPPING INC VIA ESPANA 122,DELTA TOWER,FLOOR
14,PANAMA,PANAMA,  9218478

 

COMMERCIAL OPERATOR: NATIONAL IRANIAN TANKER COMPANY 1 OF NO.35,40,42,44,
SHAHID ATEFI ST., NELSON MANDELA, TEHRAN- IRAN ,P.O. BOX: 2 19395-4833. 

TEL:+98      2123800000, FAX: +98 21 22275149 

-  CHARTERER : GOLDEN GLOBE DEMIR CELIK PETROL SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM
SIRKETI REGITRATION NO. 326324-5 REGISTERED UNDER THE LAW OF TURKEY .

ADRESS : ATAKEN MAH.221. SK.ROTA OFFICE SITESSI A BLOK NO. 3/1 IC KAPI NO.17
KUCUKCEKEMCE/ISTANBUL/TURKEYIE.

- DELIVERY:  ONE SAFE ANCHORAGE / ONE SAFE PORT  (KHARK ISL/IRAN) , VESSEL
SHALL BE DELIVERED BY OWNER UPON TENDERING AT KHARK ISL.

- REDELIVERY:  ONE SAFE ANCHORAGE / ONE SAFE PORT  (KHARK ISL/IRAN) UP ON
DROPPING ANCHOR

- TRADING AEA :   P.G. AREA , EXCLUSIVELY LOADING AT KHARK TERMINAL,
PROCEEDING TO KAZ OPL FOR DISCHARGING VIA STS OPERATION AND RETURNING BACK
TO KHARK ISL.  NO TRADING OUTSIDE THESE LIMITS UNLESS MUTUALLY AGREED IN
WRITING . 

- CARGO:   CRUDE OIL (IHCO)

- DELIVERY DATE:    19.04.2025 UN ON TENDERING NOR AT KHARK ISL.

-LAST THREE CARGO: AS PER ATTACHED Q88

 

-  C/P SPEED  :   ABOUT 11.0KNOTS UP TO B/S 4

- HIRE PERIOD:   OWNERS AGREE TO LET AND CHARTERERS AGREE TO HIRE THE VESSEL
FOR A PERIOD OF MIN 10 DAYS FIRM PLUS 10 DAYS CHOPT. ,  COMMENCING FROM THE
TIME AND DATE OF DELIVERY, 

FOR THE PURPOSE OF CARRYING ALL LAWFUL MERCHANDISE , WITHIN TRADING AREA OF
PERSIAN GULF RANGE  ( FROM KHARK ISL. TO KAZ AND BACK TO KHARK ISL.)

- HIRE:    CHARTERERS SHALL PAY FOR THE USE AND HIRE OF THE VESSEL AT THE
RATE OF UNITED  STATES DOLLARS 50000 USD (NET TO OWNER)PER DAY AND PRO RATA
FOR ANY PART OF A DAY, FROM  THE TIME AND DATE OF HER DELIVERY (LOCAL TIME)
TO CHARTERERS UNTIL THE TIME AND DATE OF REDELIVERY TO OWNERS. IN CASE IF
CARGO DID NOT DISCHARGE WITHIN THE AGREED  PERIOD ( 10 DAYS FIRM PLUS 10
DAYS CHOPT.  FROM ON HIRE DATE ) OF THIS TIME CHARTER PARTY ANY TIME BEYOUND
THIS PERIOD,DAILY HIRE RATE TO BE INCREASED AND CALCULATED ( USD 55000 PDPR)
.

 

- PAYMENT IS IN UNITED STATES DOLLARS OR AED  (TO BE MUTUALLY AGREED),

  EXCHANGE USD/AED FOR USD/AED : 1 USD= 3.6725 AED

-TOTAL HIRE RATE (100%) TO BE PAID UPON  COMPLETION OF LOADING OPERATION  OR
TENDERING NOR AT DISCHARGE PORT AND  NOT LATER THAN COMPLETION OF DISCHARGE
OPERATION AND ALWAYS ON BBB

 

-        IN DEFAULT OF SUCH PROPER AND TIMELY PAYMENT:  (A) OWNERS SHALL
NOTIFY CHARTERERS OF SUCH DEFAULT AND CHARTERERS SHALL WITHIN  ONE DAYS OF
RECEIPT  OF SUCH NOTICE PAY TO OWNERS THE AMOUNT DUE,  FAILING WHICH OWNERS
MAY AT THEIR  OPTION ,EITHER SUSPEND PERFORMANCE OF ALL THEIR OBLIGATIONS
UNDER THIS CHARTER OR WITHDRAW THE VESSEL FROM THE SERVICE OF CHARTERERS
WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS OWNERS  MAY HAVE UNDER THIS CHARTER.

-     BUNKER     : CHARTERERS SHALL ACCEPT AND PAY FOR ALL BUNKERS ON BOARD
CONSUMED DURING CHARTER PARTY PERIOD FROM ON  HIRE DATE / TIME TILL
REDELIVERY DATE / TIME (AS PER SURVEYOUR'S / SHIP'S MASTER REPORTS ON DATE /
TIME OF DELIVERY AND REDELIVERY)COSTS OF FUEL CONSUMED TO BE PAID BY
CHARTERER BEFORE COMPLETION OF CARGO DISCHARGE, BUNKER ROB AT THE TIME OF
REDELIVERY WILL BE CALCULATED THEORITICALLY BY THE SURVEYOR OR SHIP'S MASTER
, BUNKER PRICE TO BE CALCULATED AS PER LAST PURCHASE PRICE

-                      PORTS COSTS AT LOAD PORT AND DISCHARGE PORT TO BE ON
CHARTERER'S ACCOUNT AND TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY THEMSELVES. 

-                      CHARTERER'S AGENT BOTH END.

-  STS CLAUSE:  VESSEL TO BE USED FOR TRADING AND, CHARTERERS TO HAVE THE
OPTION TO USE THE VESSEL FOR SHIP-TO-SHIP OPERATION. HOWEVER, CHARTERERS TO
PROVIDE FENDERS /HOSES AND EQUIPMENTS, ETC. FOR SAFE OPERATION. ALL
OPERATIONS TO BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH OCIMF SHIP-TO-SHIP TRANSFER GUIDE. TIME
AND EXPENSES FOR STS OPERATION / EQUIPMENT TO BE FOR CHARTERERS ACCOUNT.

OWNERS WILL ALLOW CHARTERERS TO USE VESSEL FOR LIGHTENING ALONGSIDE MOTHER
VESSEL AS AND WHEN REQUIRED BY CHARTERERS PROVIDED: 

A)    CHARTERERS OPTION TO LOAD VESSEL VIA SHIP TO SHIP TRANSFER AT
ANCHORAGE WEATHER PERMITTING AND SUBJECT TO MASTER'S APPROVAL WHICH IS NOT
BE UNREASONABLY WITHHELD AT ANCHORAGE.

B)    IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT VESSEL'S CREW WILL BE REQUIRED TO
ASSIST IN HANDLING FENDERS, HOSES AS WELL AS MOORING AND UN MOORING AS
DESIGNATED BY THE MOORING MASTER. CHARTERERS TO PROVIDE ALL FENDERS, HOSES
AND EQUIPMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE LIGHTENING OPERATIONS AND CHARTERERS
SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO THE VESSEL RESULTING FROM THE LIGHTENING
OPERATIONS.

- LAW AND LITIGATION CLAUSE:

A. THIS CHARTER SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND THE RELATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES
DETERMINED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF IRAN.

B. ANY DISPUTE ARISING UNDER THIS CHARTER SHALL BE DECIDED BY THE IRANIAN
COURTS TO WHOSE JURISDICTION THE PARTIES HEREBY AGREE OR DETERMINED IN THE
LAWS OF IRAN.

 

-     OTHERS:    SHELL TIME 4 CP 1984 AS AMENDED IN DEC 2003 WITH LOGICAL
AMENDMENT & OWNER'S RIDER CLAUSES.

 

 

KINDLY REVERT WITH YOUR APPROVAL.

 

 

BEST/REGARDS

CAPT.A.ANBAVYPOUR

NITC CHARTERING MANAGER

CHARTERING DEPARTMENT

OFFICE TEL NO. : +98-2123803259

MOBNO. : +98-9171718246

FAX : +98-2122275149