Subject: MT HASNA---GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025---FIXTURE RECAP
From: "Anbavypour" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2025 13:26:47 +0430

Dear Sir,

Kindly find attached time charter fixture recap of MT HASNA (SHELL TIME-4) along with owner’s rider clauses + updated Q88+SPEED consumption table+ infectious or contagious diseases clause + gurantee letter for your kind perusal.

Pls confirm enable us to proceed further.

 

Await yours.

 

 

 

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149