Subject: MT HASNA---GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025---FIXTURE RECAP
From: "b-bakhshi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2025 16:11:50 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good day

Will be appreciated to cooperate with charterer by below contact details;

E-mail: [email-masked]

Dear Charterer RIC :

Please be in touch with MR. REZAIE with below contact details;

MR. REZAIE

Direct Tel: +982123803265

Mob.Nomber: +989122614665

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Best Regards,

B.Bakhshi

Chartering Department, NITC

Office Tel. No.: +98-21-2380 3266

Mobile No.: +98-912-340 49 60

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]