Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 22.04.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2025 09:58:52 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port):KHARK ISLAND /
LOADING OF IHCO IN PROGRESS                           

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DRAFTS:FWD:9.2 AFT:13.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls):IHCO 72547 MT/
520987 GSV BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A                                    

E) NOON POSITION:  29 13.8N 050 17.0E

F) DISTANCE TO GO:60.0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0               

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:      0                                    

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:     NE*3   SEA: SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     823.52MT /HFO CONS: 12.6 MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6 MT/LSFO CONS: 0 MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5  MT/LSMGO CONS:0 MT

          MGO ROB     299.76MT/MGO CONS : 0 MT

K) Remark:

21.04.2025

1400 POB / NOR TENDERED

1730:VSL MADE FAST AT KHARK BERTH NO.15

2000:COMMENCED LOADING.

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA