Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// ARRIVAL KAZ OPL
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'B-Dadyar'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 02:33:18 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

Kindly be informed that, MT HASNA Arrived  At KAZ OPL and anchored as per
instruction, on 24th April 2025 / 0518 Lt, is ready in all respects to
discharge her Cargo as per Terms and Conditions of governing Charter Party
dated 20-April-2025   

NOR Tender Time is 0518 Hrs (Lt) on 24th April 2025.  

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA

From: hasna <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2025 2:26 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked]>; 'B-Dadyar' <[email-masked]>
Subject: HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// ARRIVAL KAZ OPL

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

So appreciated to find below Arrival SOF at KAZ OPL for your kind perusal;

24.04.2025 (SMT=GMT+0330)

=========

0400 Lt: E.O.S.P / S.B.E 

0518 Lt: Commence Lowering Anchor / NOR Tendered 

0548 Lt: Vessel safely anchored

Awaiting further instruction.. 

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA

From: hasna <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2025 8:53 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// COMPLETE LOADING
AND UN-BERTHING KHARK

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

So appreciated to find below Departure SOF at Khark Terminal for your kind
perusal;

23.04.2025 (SMT=GMT+0330)

=========

1542 Lt: Complete loading  IHCO 

1600  ~ 1700 Lt: Arms dis-connection

1600  ~ 1800 Lt: Tank inspection

1800  ~ 1900 Lt: Calculation

2130 Lt: FWD and AFT tugs made fast

2142  ~ 2224 Lt: B/L Document O/B & signed

2224 Lt: Commence Un-Mooring

2248 Lt: All Clear

2312 Lt: FWD and AFT tugs cast off

2318 Lt: Pilot Away

23.04.2025 (SMT=GMT+0330)

=========

0018 Lt: F.A.O.S.P

ETA KAZ OPL will be 24.04.2025 / 0600 Lt (IAGW)

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA

From: hasna <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 4:44 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// COMMENCE LOADING
IHCO

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

So appreciated to find below Commence Loading IHCO at Khark Terminal for
your kind perusal;

21.04.2025 (SMT=GMT+0330)

=========

1730 lt. -  Shore gangway O/B - Loading master O/B

1742  ~ 1842 lt. - Tank inspection

1842  ~ 1900 lt. - Calculation

1906  ~ 1918 lt. - Arms connection

2000 lt. - Commence loading  IHCO

ETC Loading will be 23.04.2025 / 0800 Lt (IAGW)

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA

From: hasna < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 2:23 PM
To: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// BERTHING SOF KHARK
JETTY #15

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

So appreciated to find below Berthing SOF at Khark for your kind perusal;

21.04.2025 (SMT=GMT+0330)

=========

1400 lt. - P.O.B / NOR Tendered / NOR Accepted

1418 lt. -  FWD and AFT tugs made fast

1512 lt. -  Commence Mooring

1518 lt. -  First line Ashore

1700 lt. - All made fast

1700 lt. -  FWD and AFT tugs cast off

Will be updated accordingly .

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA

From: hasna < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 2:19 PM
To: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// NOR

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

Kindly be informed that, MT HASNA Arrived  At Khark Pilot pick up point as
per instruction, on 21ST April 2025 / 1400 Lt, is ready in all respects to
Load her Cargo as per Terms and Conditions of governing Charter Party dated
20-April-2025   

NOR Tender Time is 1400 Hrs (Lt) on 21-April-2025  

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA