Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 24.04.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 10:01:01 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:FWD:21.4 M AFT:21.4 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls):IHCO
275358.1MT/1978657 GSV BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:29 20N  049 20E                                     

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 11.0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:   NW*4     SEA:   SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     789.22MT /HFO CONS  21.40MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     299.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

23.04.2025

1542 HRS LT:LOADING COMPLETED.

2030 HRS LT:SBE

2248 HRS LT:ALL CLEAR

2318 HRS LT: PILOT AWAY

24.04.2025

0018 HRS LT:FAOP

0400 HRS LT: EOSP/SBE

0518 HRS LT:VSL ANCHORED / NOR TENDERED / AWAITING BERTHING -STS INSTRUCTION

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA