Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 25.04.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2025 10:46:34 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:FWD:21.4 M AFT:21.4 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls):IHCO
275358.1MT/1978657 GSV BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:29 16.5N  049 25.5E                                     

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND: NW*3 SEA:SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     777.82MT /HFO CONS  11.40MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     299.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

25.04.2025

0700  LT:SBE/COMMENCED HEAVING UP ANCHOR

0730 LT:ANCHOR AWEIGH

0900 LT:COMMENCED MOORING

1100 LT:ALL MADE FAST WITH D.V CANGJIE

1142 LT:VSL RE-ANCHORED AFTER RUNNING STS MOORING. 

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA