Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 26.04.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2025 09:50:21 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DAFT:FWD:15.6 M AFT:19.5 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo  IHCO 211,320 MT/1,518,452 GSV BBLS        

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:        29 16.5N  049 25.5E

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:   SE*3     SEA:   SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     748.92MT /HFO CONS  28.90MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     299.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

Discharging operation in progress

ETC: 26.04.2025 / 2000 Lt (IAGW)

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA