Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 27.04.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2025 11:03:35 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ENGAGING 2ND
UNDERWAY STS BERTHING                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DAFT:FWD:17.8 M AFT:17.8 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo IHCO  ROB AFTER 1ST STS:185767 MT/1334919
GSV BBLS 

(BL figures in MT & bbls):INITIAL BL FIGURES  :IHCO 275358.1MT/1978657 GSV
BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:29 16.5N  049 25.5E                                     

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:   SE*2     SEA:SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     729.12MT /HFO CONS  19.80MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     299.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

26.04.2025

2030 LT:DISCHARGING COMPLETED.

27.04.2025

0806 LT:COMMENCED UNMOORING

0836 LT:ALL CLEAR.

1030 LT:COMMENCED FENDERING FOR 2ND STS.

VSL ENGAGING 2ND UNDERWAY STS BERTHING                         

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA