Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 28.04.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 12:13:56 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DAFT:FWD:12.6 M AFT:16.6 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo IHCO  ROB 130600 MT/938488 GSV BBLS 

(BL figures in MT & bbls): INITIAL BL FIGURES:IHCO 275358.1MT/1978657 GSV
BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:29 20.0N  049 20.5E                                     

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE*4    SEA:MODERATE

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     696.12MT /HFO CONS  33.0MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     299.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

27.04.2025

1248 LT:ANCHOR AWEIGH/PROCEED FOR 2ND STS.

1530 LT:COMMENCED MOORING./2ND STS

1648 LT:ALL MADE FAST.

1818 LT:VSL ANCHORED.

2124 LT:COMMENCED DISCHARGING OF 2ND PARCEL.

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA