Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 29.04.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 09:51:02 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

Daily Report Format

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DAFT:FWD:13.7 M AFT:13.7 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo IHCO  ROB AFTER 2ND  STS:89541 MT/643442
GSV BBLS 

(BL figures in MT & bbls)   :    INITIAL BL FIGURES  :IHCO
275358.1MT/1978657 GSV BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:29 20.0N  049 25.5E                                     

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:   NE*3     SEA:   SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     668.12MT /HFO CONS  28.0MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     299.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

28.04.2025 AT 2300 LT DISCHARGING COMPLETED/AWAITING DOCUMENTAION.

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA