Subject: HASNA - GOLDENGLOB - CP 20.04.2025 /// BUNKER CONSUMPTION INVOICE
From: "Mahdiye Saeidi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "sh-ghahremani" <[email-masked]>, "shomali" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 13:53:56 +0330

Dear Sir

Good day!!

Kindly find attached invoice regarding bunker consumption of MT HASNA
addition with related documents and trade license of account. 

Also, kindly processing the payment as per agreed recap and note below
financial instruction while payment.

1.	Before any transfer, please send us a copy of payer trade/ Company
license for coordination with our broker.
2.	Mentioned bank details in provided invoices should be double checked
with us by telephone / Fax. 
3.	Avoid deposit cash into nominated bank account.

Best Regards, *
M.Saeidi
OPS/Post Fixture
':  + 98 21 23803264
7:  + 98 21 22275153
*: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.