Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 01.05.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2025 13:50:12 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DAFT:FWD:13.7 M AFT:13.7 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo IHCO  ROB AFTER 2ND  STS:89541 MT/643442
GSV BBLS 

(BL figures in MT & bbls)   :    INITIAL BL FIGURES  :IHCO
275358.1MT/1978657 GSV BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:        29 17.0N  049 26.0E

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:   NW*3     SEA:   SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     645.22MT /HFO CONS  12.0MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     298.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

30.04.2025

2324 LT:SBE

2330 LT:DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED

2336 LT:COMMENCED UNMOORING

01.05.2025

0006 LT:ALL CLEAR FROM 2ND D.V.

0548 LT:SBE/COMMENCED HEAVING UP ANCHOR

0612 LT:ANCHOR AWEIGH/PROCEEDING FOR 3RD STS

0748 LT:COMMENCED MOORING 

0912 LT:ALL MADE FAST

1200 LT:VSL ANCHORED.

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA