Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 02.05.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2025 10:27:47 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DAFT:FWD:09.0 M AFT:13.0 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo IHCO  ROB :14711MT/104716 GSV BBLS

(BL figures in MT & bbls)   :    INITIAL BL FIGURES  :IHCO
275358.1MT/1978657 GSV BBLS

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 23.04.2025                                     

E) NOON POSITION:        29 17.0N  049 26.0E

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:   NE*3     SEA:   SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     603.92MT /HFO CONS  41.3MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     298.76MT/MGO CONS 0MT

K) Remark:

DISCHARGING OF 3RD PART COMMENCED :01.05.2025/1542LT.

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA