Subject: ***SPAM*** HASNA===>C/P: GOLDEN GLOBE---TCP 20-APR-2025 /// DAILY NOON REPORT 03.05.2025
From: "hasna" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2025 09:20:19 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day;

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port): VSL ANCHORED AT KAZ
RV POS. 24.04.2025/0518 LT                          

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:PERSENT DAFT:FWD:08.5 M AFT:11.5 M

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BL figures in MT & bbls):NIL 

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A                                     

E) NOON POSITION:        29 17.0N  049 26.0E

F) DISTANCE TO GO:0

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS: 0                

H) SPEED AT PERSENT: 0                                         

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:   SE*4     SEA:   SLIGHT

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB    577.92MT /HFO CONS  26.0MT

          LSFO ROB    122.6MT/LSFO CONS 0MT

          LSMGO ROB   93.5MT/LSMGO CONS 0 MT

          MGO ROB     298.76MT/MGO CONS 0.0MT

K) Remark:

DISCHARGING COMPLETED 22:48 LT / 02.05.2025

WAITING FOR DOCUMENTATION.

Best Regards

Master, M.T HASNA