Subject: Letter of Intent to Cooperate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 May 2025 09:55:22 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be informed that our holding which owned many companies and 
assets in Middle East , is willing to invest and cooperate with your 
esteemed company in the field of making and producing FPSO .

We have capacity to Buy Oil Tankers and share the necessary budgets with 
your company to fabricate FPSO in order to service to the countries in 
the area of Persian Gulf.

We are ready to send our representatives for face to face negotiations 
and share detail information of our holding and review your suggestions 
and proposals in this regard.

In case of any question please don't hesitate to communicate us with 
this email address or for fast contact you can call on our wechat 
account " wxid_dl5vxu3jqhjr22 " .

Awaiting to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Golden Globe Group
M.Sadr