Subject: HASNA - GOLDENGLOB - CP 20.04.2025 /// FINAL HIRE & BUNKER CONSUMPTION INVOICES
From: "Mahdiye Saeidi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "sh-ghahremani" <[email-masked]>, "shomali" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2025 15:14:39 +0330

Dear Sir

Good day!!

Kindly find attached the PDF version of final Hire & Bunker consumption
invoices re subject vessel addition with related documents. Pls process the
payment in due course.

Also, pls note that the hard copy of invoices addition with our official
letter will be relayed to your office by tomorrow.

Best Regards, *
M.Saeidi
OPS/Post Fixture
':  + 98 21 23803264
7:  + 98 21 22275153
*: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.