Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT HANSON // VOY. 04-01 // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'snstpc'" <[email-masked]>, "'ysy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2025 14:37:30 +0430

Date: 09/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

We trust this email finds you well.

Your b/m well received with so many thanks.

We at Sea Speed Company are pleased to inform you that we have been
appointed to act as agent for the intended loading call at KHK.

Please provide us with the following docs/info ASAP required by the relevant
port and terminal:

*         SHIP'S FULL PARTICULARS

*         P&I CLUB CERTIFICATE (FULL PAGES) (& IRANIAN P&I)

*         IMO CREW LIST

*         STORE LIST

*         BANDED STORE LIST

*         NIL LIST

*         R.O.B. & O.B.Q. REPORT

*         CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY

*         BALLAST WATER REPORTING FORM

*         LAST 10 PORTS OF CALL

*         COPY OF LAST PC

*         VOYAGE NUMBER

*         ISPS FORM (SHIP'S PRE-ARRIVAL SECURITY REPORT) (The blank form is
attached. Please fill/sign/stamp and send the scanned copy of it)

*         PERSONAL EFFECT LIST

*         CERTIFICATE OF CLASSIFICATION

*         TONNAGE CERTIFICATE

*         ISSC (INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE)

*         SSO CERTIFICATE (SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE)

*         ISM (INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION)

*         MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH

*         NARCOTIC CERTIFICATE

*         VACCINATION LIST

*         CARGO PRE-STOWAGE PLAN

*         EMPTY CARGO MANIFEST

*         HEIGHT OF MANIFOLD FROM WATERLINE

*         DISTANCE FROM BOW TO CENTER OF MANIFOLD

*         VALIDITY OF "CERTIFICATE OF INSTALLATIONS REGISTRATION" AND LAST
TEST RESULT REPORT OF DECK MOORING WINCHES

*         CONDITION OF CRANES P AND S

*         CONDITION OF ACC. LADDERS P AND S

*         NAME OF APPROVED TYPE OF BOW FITTINGS FOR SPM MOORING

*         RADIO CERTIFICATE

*         LAST 3 CARGO

*         NEXT PORT OF CALL

*         ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DRAFTS

You are also requested to include/copy the following email addresses in all
future e-mail correspondence:

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Hereunder, you can see the full style of our Tehran head office and the
contact details of the relevant PIC:

Sea Speed Shipping Co./Tehran

*	Tel: +98 21 7530 1000
*	Fax: +98 21 40223945

*	PIC: 

1)      Ms. Negin Pasha (Mobile & WhatsApp Number: +98 939 896 2399)

Furthermore, should you have a WhatsApp, WeChat, or Telegram account, pls
msg us on these platforms with the above phone number, as it will provide a
more efficient communication channel during the operation.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards

Operations team

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000 |  F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

 

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2025 2:25 PM
To: operation; commercial; account
Cc: ops; snstpc; ysy; Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner; Marine
Department bailey - Ship's Owner
Subject: {Spam?} MT HANSON // ETA Kharg Terminal

Dear  Agent 

       Good  day  Sir

   Be  kindly note My  ETA   Kharg  Terminal  :  1700LT 15TH/May with many
thanks.  Could  you inform me  prepare   pre-arrival  document  and  port
detail  information  with thanks.

  _____  

Best Regards

Master Of M.T. HANSON: Fan Haitao

Call Sign: PJAB21

IMO No.: 9237412

Flag: ST.MAARTEN

Marinesat Tel.: + 86 2136814479 / + 88 1677126300

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>