Subject: RE: MT. HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // NOR
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'snstpc'" <[email-masked]>, "'ysy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'account'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 12:36:41 +0330

Date: 15/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

*KIND REMINDER*

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2025 8:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'ops' <[email-masked]>; 'snstpc' <[email-masked]>; 'ysy'
<[email-masked]>; 'Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner'
<[email-masked]>; 'Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner'
<[email-masked]>; 'commercial' <[email-masked]>; 'account'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // NOR

Date: 15/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Kindly, provide us with the NOR file.

Tks.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999