Subject: RE: MT. HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // NOR
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'snstpc'" <[email-masked]>, "'ysy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'account'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2025 14:51:32 +0330

Date: 15/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Good time!

The attached file well received with so many thanks.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2025 2:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'ops' <[email-masked]>; 'snstpc' <[email-masked]>; 'ysy'
<[email-masked]>; Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner
<[email-masked]>; Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner
<[email-masked]>; 'commercial' <[email-masked]>; 'account'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT. HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // NOR

Dear  Agent 

    Good  day 

    Be  kindly find attachment for  NOR  Tender with many tahnks.

  _____  

-----------------------------------------------------

Best Regards

Master Of M.T. HANSON: Fan Haitao

Call Sign: PJAB21

IMO No.: 9237412

Flag: ST.MAARTEN

Marinesat Tel.: + 86 2136814479 / + 88 1677126300

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Date: 2025-05-15 13:57

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CC: 'ops' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'snstpc' <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'ysy' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner'
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner'
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'commercial'
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'account' <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Subject: MT. HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // NOR

Date: 15/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Kindly, provide us with the NOR file.

Tks.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999