Subject: RE: MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // LOADING PORT DOCUMENT 1
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'snstpc'" <[email-masked]>, "'ysy'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'account'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2025 10:48:15 +0430

Date: 16/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Good day!

The attached file well received with so many thanks.

Kindly, provide us with the PC file as well.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2025 5:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'ops'; 'snstpc'; 'ysy'; Marine Department ragnar - Ship's Owner; Marine
Department bailey - Ship's Owner; 'commercial'; 'account';
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // LOADING PORT DOCUMENT 1

Dear  Agent 

    Good  morning

    Be  kindly find attachment  for loading  port  document  with many
thanks.

  _____  

-----------------------------------------------------

Best Regards

Master Of M.T. HANSON: Fan Haitao

Call Sign: PJAB21

IMO No.: 9237412

Flag: ST.MAARTEN

Marinesat Tel.: + 86 2136814479 / + 88 1677126300

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>