Subject: RE: MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // BUNKERING OPERATION
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'account'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2025 12:29:45 +0430

Date: 16/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Your b/m well received and duly noted with thanks.

Kindly provide us with the vsl's current ROB fuel quantity.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2025 11:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'commercial'; 'account'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // BUNKERING
OPERATION

Dear  Agent 

    Good day  Sir

   Be kindly note that  our ship still not  yet  received bunker order  from
ship  owner  with many thanks.

  _____  

-----------------------------------------------------

Best Regards

Master Of M.T. HANSON: Fan Haitao

Call Sign: PJAB21

IMO No.: 9237412

Flag: ST.MAARTEN

Marinesat Tel.: + 86 2136814479 / + 88 1677126300

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Date: 2025-05-16 15:17

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CC: 'commercial' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'account'
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

Subject: RE: MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // BUNKERING OPERATION

Date: 16/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Considering the completion of the operation and our ongoing coordination
with the bunkering supplier, we kindly request that you confirm the PI and
provide us with the company name under which the PI should be issued as soon
as possible. 

This information is crucial for ensuring timely procedure.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2025 5:15 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'commercial'; 'account'; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // BUNKERING OPERATION

Date: 14/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Pls find the attached file, which contains the PI for the bunkering
operation. 

To proceed, we kindly request that you provide us with the specific company
name to which the PI should be issued. 

Thank you so much for your amazing cooperation.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2025 10:32 AM
To: operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
account <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; operation
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Marine
Department ragnar - Ship's Owner <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Marine Department bailey - Ship's Owner
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: {Spam?} MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // BUNKERING
OPERATION

Dear  Agent 

        Good  day Sir

        Be kindly note My ROB : FO : 960.34Mt   DO: 329.00MT .  We request
the amount of bunker  FO : 1200MT in KFK   with many thanks.

  _____  

Best Regards

Master Of M.T. HANSON: Fan Haitao

Call Sign: PJAB21

IMO No.: 9237412

Flag: ST.MAARTEN

Marinesat Tel.: + 86 2136814479 / + 88 1677126300

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Date: 2025-05-14 10:14

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

CC: 'commercial' <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'account'
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Subject: MT HANSON // VOY. 04L/25 (04-01) // KHK // BUNKERING OPERATION

Date: 14/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. HANSON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Fan Haitao

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Pls be informed that the vsl will receive bunkers in KFK after the end of
the ongoing operation. 

To ensure timely and efficient planning, kindly provide us with the vsl's
current ROB fuel quantity and the amount of bunker you require.

Thank you in advance for your time and amazing cooperation.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999