Subject: MT. OTLA // VOY. 2501L (04-01) // KHK // QUANTITY & QUALITY CERT.
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'lofashipg'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'account'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2025 13:52:54 +0430

Date: 16/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. OTLA

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain, 

Good Time!

Pls find attached the Certificate of Cargo Quantity and Quality for your
reference. 

Pls note that the Net Standard Volume will be indicated in the B/L.

Should you disagree with the stated quantity, you have the option to submit
a Letter of Protest to the terminal, outlining your concerns and any
discrepancies you may have identified.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999