Subject: RE: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // KHK // PILOT STATION CODING
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 11:17:10 +0330

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day.

 

Well rcvd your latest with thanks,

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2025 10:05
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // KHK // PILOT STATION CODING

Date: 19/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. GAGAN

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Shojaei

Dear Captain,

Good time!

By using this coding, you can communicate the vsl's position to the pilot
and await further instructions, and the pilot will relay the necessary
information back to the vsl:

*	V/L (GAGAN): ELLA
*	PLT: 01
*	L/M: 02
*	CH.: 12 (Kindly, communicate with Ch. 12 four hours before the vsl
arrives at the KHK anchorage, to announce the entrance of MT. GAGAN (ELLA)
and obtain the necessary instructions from the pilot station regarding POB
and berthing procedures.)

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999