Subject: ***SPAM*** Re:{Spam?} Atlantis 1
From: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>
To: ops3 <[email-masked]>
Cc: wadi <[email-masked]>, commercial <[email-masked]>, sti <[email-masked]>, Pgcexpediting <[email-masked]>, ysy <[email-masked]>, ceo <[email-masked]>, infO Mohammad Reza <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 16:05:45 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email. 
Please be informed that all relevant information will be CC'd to [email-masked] as requested.
Best regards,

Original:
From：ops3<[email-masked]>Date：2025-05-19 15:40:33(中国 (GMT+08:00))To：snstpc<[email-masked]>Cc：wadi<[email-masked]> , commercial<[email-masked]> , sti<[email-masked]> , Pgcexpediting<[email-masked]> , ysy<[email-masked]> , ceo<[email-masked]>Subject：{Spam?} Atlantis 1Dear Charterer,

Please forward this email to all relevant parties. To ensure efficient 
coordination as we approach the discharge port, kindly note the 
following:

1. All communication regarding the discharge operation will now be 
handled directly by me.

2. Please provide a list of all ports the vessel is scheduled to call at 
prior to reaching the discharge port.
3. Please be reminded that the Charter Party does not obligate the 
vessel to undergo a SIRE inspection. Consequently, any waiting time 
incurred due to a SIRE inspection will be for the Charterer's account. 
Furthermore, the Owner will not be held responsible for any failure to 
obtain SIRE approval.
4. Dear Captain, kindly be advised that any instructions received from 
the Agent or the Charterer should only be executed upon my explicit 
approval.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Shine Gopalakrishnan
Operations Manager
MOB : +971 50 2390544
Email : [email-masked]