Subject: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // KHK //Arrival SOF// NOR
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 12:06:50 +0330

Dear Madam

Good day.

 

Pls find below SOF & NOR,

 

20.05.2025@LT <mailto:20.05.2025@LT> 

0700   NOTICE TO E/R

0900   SBE

1000   EOSP ,VSL ARRIVED

1100   VESSEL ANCHORED IN C-ANCHORAGE/ NOR TENDERED  

1130   F.W.E

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail