Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // KHK // Arrival SOF // NOR
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 12:24:58 +0330

Date: 20/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. GAGAN

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Shojaei

Dear Captain,

Your b/m with the attached file well received with so many thanks.

Additionally, pls be advised that there is a possibility for the berthing
plan to be expedited, allowing the vsl to berth at the jetty that becomes
available earlier than originally anticipated, potentially before nightfall.

 

We will keep you informed of any updates on the berthing plan and the
specific jetty assigned to the vsl as soon as we receive the relevant
information.

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2025 12:07 PM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // KHK //Arrival SOF// NOR

 

Dear Madam

Good day.

 

Pls find below SOF & NOR,

 

20.05.2025@LT <mailto:20.05.2025@LT> 

0700   NOTICE TO E/R

0900   SBE

1000   EOSP ,VSL ARRIVED

1100   VESSEL ANCHORED IN C-ANCHORAGE/ NOR TENDERED  

1130   F.W.E

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail