Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: GGn/Garbage Disposal Request
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 12:46:31 +0330

Date: 20/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. GAGAN

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Shojaei

Dear Captain,

Pls be informed that the garbage boat is scheduled to sail toward the vsl at
1300 hrs and is expected to be alongside the vsl around 1330 hrs. 

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2025 10:33 PM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' <[email-masked]>
Subject: {Spam?} GGn/Garbage Disposal Request

 

Dear Madam

Good day.

 

Kindly find attached Garbage Disposal Request on Urgent Basis,appreciated to
arrange Service ASAP depends to vsl Loading plan prior to berth to prevent
any Further Delay on our Departure,

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

. Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System
is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.

. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

-----Original Message-----

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

Sent: Monday, May 19, 2025 18:43

To: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>

Subject: PSC Report Inspection GAGAN 9256468// All related Supporting
Document,

Importance: High

 

Dear Sir/Madam

Good day.

 

Kindly Forward Below Notes & attached files to our Colleague in KHRK PCS

Office, In order to Close Previous BMS inspection Observation,

 

<< 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

 

Kindly find attached files/Document to close Observations No1 / No2 /No3

Obs No1: 

Latest CSR not available on board

Action:

Latest CSR No 19 has been rcvd Due to Recent Class change on 16.04.2025 and

attached to this Email,

 

Obs No2: 

Fixed gas detection system for ballast tanks found faulty

Action: 

Pumproom & Ballast Tanks Gas detection system have been Attended by Shore

firm and Both System Work Done and Calibration Certificates have been

attached to this Email,

 

Obs No3:

DMLC PII to be signed By new Class

Action:

Pls find attached '' Letter Of Review & Acceptance ''from our New Class,

Kindly note that DMLC PII will be signed By Class Once going to issue

Permanent Certificate including DMLC PII signed Documents after completing

Interim process, Presently vsl got interim certificates on 16.04.2025 & Vsl

still is in interim Process, However, we have sent you our New CLASS letter

to prove that inspection Already Carried out

 

Appreciated to keep Attached files Confidential, kindly let us know if more

details are required in addition to above attachments for Obs No1 & Obs No2

& Obs No3,

>> 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

. Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System

is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.

. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

-----Original Message-----

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2025 09:14

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Subject: PSC Report Inspection GAGAN 9256468

Importance: High

Dear master of GAGAN

Port State Control Inspection has been carried out and final report is

attached to this email.

please give us feedback from PSC inspection carried out by our officer, by

sending an email to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] or by visiting our
web site at following

address :

 <https://www.pmo.ir/en/safetyandincidents/portstatecontrol>
https://www.pmo.ir/en/safetyandincidents/portstatecontrol

Your feedback from PSCO and inspection would be considered confidential

Best regards

Jalal Kafizadeh

Head of  PSC/FSC Dep

Ports and Maritime Organization

Ministry of Road and Urban Development

Islamic Republic of IRAN

Address: No.1, Shahidi St., Haghani Exp,way, Vanak Sq, Tehran, Iran.

Tel: +982184932147

Fax:+982184932675

Mob:+989128962601

Email:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Building a Resilient Maritime World: Safety, Cooperation, and Innovation