Subject: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // KHK // EDP & LOA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2025 20:11:46 +0330

Dear Madam

Good day.

 

Kindly find both Files which Signed/Stamped By new Master for departure
Formality,

Pls note that Departure Crew list will be passed by tomorrow to set
Documents & PC accordingly,

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2025 12:18
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Chartering'
<[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops2'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // KHK // EDP & LOA

Date: 20/05/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. GAGAN

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. Shojaei

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Pls advise us on the most suitable method for document management. 

Would it be preferable to deliver the documents directly to you as the
master, or should we proceed with the issuance of an EDP letter & LOA? (For
your reference, the blank templates for the EDP letter and LOA are attached
to this email.)

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999