Subject: MT. GAGAN // VOY. 04/25 (04-01) // Loading SOF 6 hourly// 21.05.2025@ 1200 Lt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 15:20:30 +0330

Dear Madam

Good day.

Kindly find below data:

 

21. MAY. 2025 @12:00LT

 

QTY Onboard                                73,006 BBL  

QTY   to load                                  586,994   BBL 

AVG Rate                                        60,000   BBL 

ETC 22.05.2025 03:00  

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail