Subject: Re: ABOUT CANGJIE‘S SIGNED DOCS and LOI
From: CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP <[email-masked]>
To: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>
Cc: logistics <[email-masked]>, 于双义 <[email-masked]>, Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2025 01:51:50 +1000

Dear Sir

Pls find attached files for the sub vsl's documents and note the msg 
from the owner:

Qte///

PFA vessel documents. Please revert after signing + ullage report from 
surveyour

Unqte///

Pls advise

Best regards

---
CHARTERING DEPT.

ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.

Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,

Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533

T: +968 2456 1165

E: [email-masked]

W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

On 2025-05-22 22:30, SNSTPC wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> Please see the attachment
> If you have any questions, please feel free to communicate
> Thanks
> Best Regards