Subject: Fwd: MT GAGAN //FREE WATER MEASUREMENT OF COTs // 24.05.2025
From: ops department <[email-masked]>
To: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2025 14:21:05 +0330

Dear Sir
please find free water and noon report .

In addition ,  see below message from the owners and advise

qte
we experienced speed drop and increased fuel conumption during her passage
from larak to khark and khark to larak. She is getting an avg speed of 8 to
8.5 kts and consuming around 35mt. We tried to arrange for hull cleaning at
larak on arrival, however the service providers equipment is damaged and
attend latest by 26th morning. Another alternative will be to do it at
khorfakkan on arrival if charterers can provide sohar docs. If charterers
are ok with this speed, we can proceed without hull cleaning. Kindly advise.
unqte

best regards

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2025 at 11:39
Subject: MT GAGAN //FREE WATER MEASUREMENT OF COTs // 24.05.2025
To: Ops3 <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>

Dear All,

Good day.

Kindly find attached file ,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*       Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*       Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail