Subject: RE: MT GAGAN //SOF OPL // 26.05.2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tsi7'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2025 17:07:59 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please find below updated SOF HC

24-05-25

1424 HRS         Anchored

25-05-25

0712 hrs           Diving team for hull cleaning arrived and filling their
Oxygen bottles

0955 Hrs          Electric cable received for connection Awaiting Divers
Readiness

1025hrs            Commence Hull cleaning 

1730 Hrs          Stbd Side Completed , and Diving boat stopped Operation  

26-05-2025

1430 hrs           Hull cleaning completed 

1518 hrs           Diver Supervisor Disembarked

1530 hrs           Divers Boat Cast off

1548 hrs           Comm heaving up Anchor

1612 hrs           Anchor aweigh

1642 hrs           Full away

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2025 14:59
To: 'Ops3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Tsi7' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Marine2'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT GAGAN //SOF LARAK OPL // 24.05.2025

Dear All,

Good day.

Pleas be informed that vessel anchored in larak opl on 24-05-2025/1424 hrs
lt.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail