Subject: GAGAN //LSFO
From: ops department <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 'Ops3' <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Tsi7' <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "ops@nab" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 'Marine2' <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 11:08:53 +0000

Dear Sir/Master,

Please recheck and confirm LSFO ROB , as we can see present bunker onboard is HFO and she expected to call china .

Best rEgards

________________________________
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: 28 May 2025 12:54
To: 'Ops3' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Tsi7' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; 'Marine2' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT GAGAN // DAILY NOON REPORT 28.05.2025

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly find attached daily Noon report,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail: master.gagan@<mailto:master.gagan@>gtmailplus.com

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

  *   Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
  *   Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail