Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SIRE INSPECTION/31st May
From: "CANGJIE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sophie'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Info FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tech_Mgr FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2025 09:02:04 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please  note vessel comments:

Pls send us this in word. If alarm monitoring system has rectify well. Pls
provide evidence or photos.

Ans: it’s a hard copy given from technician , there was no word format
available , only scanned copy .

PFA photos proof that alarm monitering working good order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE <[email-masked]>
Sent: 31 May 2025 08:37
To: 'Sophie' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM'
<[email-masked]>; 'Ops' <[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering3'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops3'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SIRE INSPECTION/31st May

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Reverting soon

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 31 May 2025 07:37
To: CANGJIE <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Info
FWSM' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Opsmgmt' <[email-masked] <mailto:
[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Chartering3' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops3' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SIRE INSPECTION/31st May

Dear Capt,

Good day! According to local MSA, pls reply below

8. Cargo and Ballast Systems

8.13. Are the remote and local temperature and pressure sensors and gauges
in good order and is there recordedevidence of regular testing?Observation

In cargo control room, cargo alarm monitoring system screen and automation
was not working. Cargo tank 1P/S2P/S,3P/S.4P/S, 5P/S, slop port pressure
sensor was not working.

Corrective actions

Responsible:MASTER

The corrective action involves addressing the suspected software malfunction
in the CCRcargo and ballast tank monitoring system.

22.11.2024Due to

StatusDone

The vessel has already raised a disturbance report (039/24) and requested
the attendanceofa service engineer to diagnose and repair the system. The
service engineer's attendancewill be arranged at dry dock during the month
ofSeptember 2024.

If arranged and rectify well, if has arranged and rectify well, pls send us
evidence.

ANS: The aforementioned error was rectified  in dry dock ( 22.09.2024, ODC
SHIPYARD , OMAN) , PFA service report for  Your ref.

however, we are still facing issues with the Some temperature sensors and
some IG pressure sensors of COT . The aforementioned rectifications will be
carried out in Dongying after receiving the spare on board. Please find
attached the purchase order for the same which will receive at Dongying

About this, local MSA why still face issues? why can't rectify well?

Pls send us this in word. If alarm monitoring system has rectify well. Pls
provide evidence or photos.

在 2025-05-31 02:01:52，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

PFA VESSEL COMMENTS: ALL RECTIFICATION DONE ASPER THE REMARKS

6.Pollution Prevention

6.21. lf the vessel is provided with an approved Ballast Water Treatment
System, is the system in good order, usedwhere required and are officer's
familiar with the safe operation of the same?Observation

There was four active alarm in BWTS

Corrective actions

Responsible: MASTER

The vessel has established a clear contingency procedure for manual
operation ofthe PCVP-02 and PCV p-04 valves, the same procedures have been
described in the cargo plan. itis ensured that all relevant crew members are
trained to execute them effectively.

Due to22.11.2024StatusDone

Assistance from the approved servicing company has been requested by the
operator andwill be arranged.

If arranged and rectify well, if has arranged and rectify well, pls send us
evidence.

ANS: Vessel under BWTS Dispensation from flag ,  valid  up to 14.06.2025,
now vessel complying with D1 Standards ,

BWTS Dispensation from flag attached above and Ballast water exchange
records also attached above and same mentioned in ballast record book( page
attached above )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------

8. Cargo and Ballast Systems

8.13. Are the remote and local temperature and pressure sensors and gauges
in good order and is there recordedevidence of regular testing?Observation

In cargo control room, cargo alarm monitoring system screen and automation
was not working. Cargo tank 1P/S2P/S,3P/S.4P/S, 5P/S, slop port pressure
sensor was not working.

Corrective actions

Responsible:MASTER

The corrective action involves addressing the suspected software malfunction
in the CCRcargo and ballast tank monitoring system.

22.11.2024Due to

StatusDone

The vessel has already raised a disturbance report (039/24) and requested
the attendanceofa service engineer to diagnose and repair the system. The
service engineer's attendancewill be arranged at dry dock during the month
ofSeptember 2024.

If arranged and rectify well, if has arranged and rectify well, pls send us
evidence.

ANS: The aforementioned error was rectified  in dry dock ( 22.09.2024, ODC
SHIPYARD , OMAN) , PFA service report for  Your ref.

however, we are still facing issues with the Some temperature sensors and
some IG pressure sensors of COT . The aforementioned rectifications will be
carried out in Dongying after receiving the spare on board. Please find
attached the purchase order for the same which will receive at Dongying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------

10.Engine and Steering compartments

10.2. lf the machinery space is certified for unmanned operation is it being
safely operated in that mode withoutregular alarms occurring under normal
conditions?Observation

Engine room was kept in manned condition as UMS alarm monitoring system had
fault. Alarm screen No. 1 wasblank and as per chief engineer requisition was
on order.

Corrective actions

Responsible: MASTER

The ship has already created a disturbance report (259/24) and a requisition
for the soareStatusDone

parts has been raised.

The status ofthe delivery is being closely monitored, Once the replacement
parts arereceived, the necessary repairs should be conducted promptly to
restore full functionalityto the UMS Alarm Monitoring System.

Report exported on:

Subsequent Operator Comments:

ER is changed status from UMS to manned. Regularly ER safety rounds.
Disturbance report259/04 and requisition for system service issued.

The engine room is currently fully manned and operational, ensuring
continuousmonitoring and safety following the failure ofthe UMS Alarm
Monitoring System's DigitalProcessing Unit.

We are actively managing the situation, with all necessary spare parts for
the repairsalready ordered and expected soon. Once received, the repairs
will be promptly executedto restore the system to full functionality.

The required repairs carried out and system is operational

If has purchase all spares? pLs send us purchase record and all evidence.

ANS: Issue was rectified on 16.04.2025 ,  PFA Service report( alarm
monitoring system).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

In addition, accrording P&I, Schedule of payment:ist installment due
01/04/2025; 2nd installment due 01/06/2025; 3rd installment due
01/09/2025;4"installment due 01/12/2025.

But the evidence from P&I Department of Ingosstrakh Insurance Company, it
issued in the Date: May 07, 2025(only can evident ist installment due
01/04/2025). Pls confirm you have paid 2nd installment due 01/06/2025. Pls
send us Insurance policy payment voucher or evidence the Validity from
insurer(email from insurer or documents wz insurer’s stamp)

ANS: All P and I Docs valid onboard , PFA PAND I Certificates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 30 May 2025 20:00
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SIRE INSPECTION/31st May

Dear Capt,

Good day! According to your rectification report, Pls provide below evidence
according to MSA.

6.Pollution Prevention

6.21. lf the vessel is provided with an approved Ballast Water Treatment
System, is the system in good order, usedwhere required and are officer's
familiar with the safe operation of the same?Observation

There was four active alarm in BWTS

Corrective actions

Responsible: MASTER

The vessel has established a clear contingency procedure for manual
operation ofthe PCVP-02 and PCV p-04 valves, the same procedures have been
described in the cargo plan. itis ensured that all relevant crew members are
trained to execute them effectively.

Due to22.11.2024StatusDone

Assistance from the approved servicing company has been requested by the
operator andwill be arranged.

If arranged and rectify well, if has arranged and rectify well, pls send us
evidence.

8. Cargo and Ballast Systems

8.13. Are the remote and local temperature and pressure sensors and gauges
in good order and is there recordedevidence of regular testing?Observation

In cargo control room, cargo alarm monitoring system screen and automation
was not working. Cargo tank 1P/S2P/S,3P/S.4P/S, 5P/S, slop port pressure
sensor was not working.

Corrective actions

Responsible:MASTER

The corrective action involves addressing the suspected software malfunction
in the CCRcargo and ballast tank monitoring system.

22.11.2024Due to

StatusDone

The vessel has already raised a disturbance report (039/24) and requested
the attendanceofa service engineer to diagnose and repair the system. The
service engineer's attendancewill be arranged at dry dock during the month
ofSeptember 2024.

If arranged and rectify well, if has arranged and rectify well, pls send us
evidence.

10.Engine and Steering compartments

10.2. lf the machinery space is certified for unmanned operation is it being
safely operated in that mode withoutregular alarms occurring under normal
conditions?Observation

Engine room was kept in manned condition as UMS alarm monitoring system had
fault. Alarm screen No. 1 wasblank and as per chief engineer requisition was
on order.

Corrective actions

Responsible: MASTER

The ship has already created a disturbance report (259/24) and a requisition
for the soareStatusDone

parts has been raised.

The status ofthe delivery is being closely monitored, Once the replacement
parts arereceived, the necessary repairs should be conducted promptly to
restore full functionalityto the UMS Alarm Monitoring System.

Report exported on:

Subsequent Operator Comments:

ER is changed status from UMS to manned. Regularly ER safety rounds.
Disturbance report259/04 and requisition for system service issued.

The engine room is currently fully manned and operational, ensuring
continuousmonitoring and safety following the failure ofthe UMS Alarm
Monitoring System's DigitalProcessing Unit.

We are actively managing the situation, with all necessary spare parts for
the repairsalready ordered and expected soon. Once received, the repairs
will be promptly executedto restore the system to full functionality.

The required repairs carried out and system is operational

If has purchase all spares? pLs send us purchase record and all evidence.

In addition, accrording P&I, Schedule of payment:ist installment due
01/04/2025; 2nd installment due 01/06/2025; 3rd installment due
01/09/2025;4"installment due 01/12/2025.

But the evidence from P&I Department of Ingosstrakh Insurance Company, it
issued in the Date: May 07, 2025(only can evident ist installment due
01/04/2025). Pls confirm you have paid 2nd installment due 01/06/2025. Pls
send us Insurance policy payment voucher or evidence the Validity from
insurer(email from insurer or documents wz insurer’s stamp)

Pls send us before 0000 31st May 2025. Tks.

At 2025-05-30 19:08:52, "CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Good day.

All the documents below were sent to the charterers well before our
operations; I am resending them.

PFA OCIMF Observation closures and insurance policy confirmation letter.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 30 May 2025 16:01
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SIRE INSPECTION/31st May

Dear Capt,

Good day! Because the basic documents initially provided  did not include
the OCIMF report for clear MSA.

Pls provide the corresponding rectification report and .Insurance policy
payment voucher or evidence the Validity from insurer(email from insurer or
documents wz insurer’s stamp) before 2000lt today.

在 2025-05-30 17:45:30，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well noted below mail.

Above- mentioned inspection requirements as per the discharge port if not
carrying a valid OCIMF inspection report?

Kindly note the vessel had a valid OCIMF inspection report.

The last SIRE inspection was done at Khorfakkan on 22.08.2024 .

Please find attached the valid OCIMF report, and the vessel is ready to
discharge with all due respect.

Please advise if the vessel requires inspection at this port?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 30 May 2025 12:50
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SIRE INSPECTION/31st May

Dear Capt,

Good day! Sire inspector will be on board about 0930 31st May. Pls prepare
well.

In addition, once inspect well, pls provide rectification report ASAP. We
will orgnize experts meeting.

According to concerned parties, need experts meeting for Evaluation in 2nd
Jun. Pls find a mechanic or a Marine engineer in China to report on the
condition of the vessel and the rectification situation. In addition, they
need make a PPT. Once confirm, pls ask them contact wz me.

Please find a mechanic or a Marine engineer

在 2025-05-30 14:24:23，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Any update ?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 29 May 2025 18:41
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SOF

Dear Capt,

Good day! Once confirmed boarding time, will inform you.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> CANGJIE<[email-masked]>

Date

05/29/2025 19:08

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Sophie<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> operations<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> fleet<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Opsmgmt<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering1<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering2<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> postfixture<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops3<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SOF

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please advise what time the charterers' inspector will board the vessel
tomorrow ?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 29 May 2025 10:41
To: 'Sophie' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'operations' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'fleet' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering1' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering2' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'postfixture' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops3' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG/SOF

Dear Sir,

Good day.

25.05.2025

1130 LT: EOSP

1418 LT: Vessel dropped anchor at No.2 Anchorage  ( position:34 49.7 N/119
49.4 E).

29.05.2025

1230 LT: Quarantine inspector onboard

1245 LT: Free pratique granted

1300 LT: Quarantine inspector Away

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 29 May 2025 08:00
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'operations' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'fleet' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering1' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering2' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'postfixture' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops3' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG

Dear Capt,

Good day! Customs officer will be on board about 1140lt today. Pls gather
all crew at ship’s office for crew body temperature checking.

在 2025-05-28 18:54:42，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well noted below mail.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 28 May 2025 14:42
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'operations' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'fleet' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering1' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'chartering2' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'postfixture' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops3' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG

RE: MT CANGJIE V.01205-Quarantine inspection at anchorage & idle formalities
after quarantine inspection

Dear Captain

Good Day.

Dear Capt.Walliyodan Sunil Babu

Good day,

customs' officers will be on board about 1230lt 29th May. Pls prepare lunch
for 5 officers. Pls prepare leeside gangway

customs' officers will check crew body temperature on spot at anchorage,will
check sscEc cert, crew health books,medical administration record,sanitation
condition of galley/provision store

A. Display yellow flag at daytime or 3 red lights before completion of
Quarantine Inspection

B. to make sure gangway combine pilot ladder in good condition at the time
of quarantine officers accessing the ship.

C. bellow documents to be handed to quaratine officers on board ship,please
prepare accordingly.1.crew body temperature check list as enclosed
(quarantine officer will check crew body temperature on spot) (sign&stamp
only)

2.2 crew list

3.SSCEC cert, crew health books,medical administration record.

D. our agent will take 24 passports for formalities after quarantine
inspection.

Please confirm your acknowledge.

thank you!

在 2025-05-27 19:51:44，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well noted,

Vessel free from  rats and cockroaches.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 27 May 2025 16:58
To: 'Ops3' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ops < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; operations < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; fleet < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info
FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; chartering <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; chartering1 <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; chartering2 <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; postfixture <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! Customs will be on board in 29th May. Please make sure the hygiene
on the ship is in good condition. If rats or cockroaches are found, it will
be very troublesome to deal with them in the anchorage. pls confirm. Tks.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops3<[email-masked]>

Date

05/27/2025 18:39

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Sophie<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:
[email-masked]> CANGJIE<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]、 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]、
<mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info FWSM'<[email-masked]>、
<mailto:[email-masked]> 'Ops'<[email-masked]>、 <mailto:
[email-masked]> Opsmgmt<[email-masked]>、
<mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering<[email-masked]>、
<mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering1<[email-masked]>、
<mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering2<[email-masked]>、
<mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering3<[email-masked]>、
<mailto:[email-masked]> Postfixture<[email-masked]>、
<mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sophie,

Good day,

Please check and advise, if we have any new updates on Inspectors boarding
arrangement.

Thanks and best regards,

OPS3

OPERATIONS

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2025 6:36 PM
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: Ops < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; Ops3 < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info
FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Opsmgmt <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Chartering <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Chartering1 <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Chartering2 <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Chartering3 <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Postfixture <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! Haven't confirmed. Once confirmed, will informyou in advance. Tks.

在 2025-05-25 16:39:19，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly please advise on the following:

Inspection and quarantine officials on board time?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 25 May 2025 13:41
To: 'Sophie' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

PFA Voyage bunker consumption report

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 25 May 2025 12:27
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! Pls fill in attachment and stamp and signature. Tks.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> CANGJIE<[email-masked]>

Date

05/25/2025 14:27

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Sophie<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> operations<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> fleet<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Opsmgmt<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering1<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering2<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> postfixture<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

25.05.2025

1418 LT: Vessel droped anchor at No.2 Anchoarge  ( position:34 49.7 N/119
49.4 E)

Port  side gangway ready for embarkation

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 25 May 2025 09:45
To: 'Sophie' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well noted

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 25 May 2025 09:42
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! During VTS report, for inspection.

* display "B" flag at daytime or one red light at night for carrying
Dangerous cargo during all of the lianyungang calling.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> CANGJIE<[email-masked]>

Date

05/25/2025 10:37

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Sophie<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> operations<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> fleet<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Opsmgmt<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering1<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering2<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> postfixture<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly advise on the below:

During VTS reporting, what is the nature of the vessel's call? Repair or
inspection?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 25 May 2025 08:04
To: 'Sophie' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

ETA to Lianyungang ( No.2 Anchorage ): 25.05.2025-1430 LT AWG&WP

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 24 May 2025 17:31
To: 'Sophie' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well noted

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 24 May 2025 17:10
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

RE: MT CANGJIE V.01205-Quarantine inspection at anchorage & idle formalities
after quarantine inspection

Dear Captain

Good Day.

Dear Capt.Walliyodan Sunil Babu

Good day,

customs' officers will check crew body temperature on spot at anchorage,will
check SSCEC cert, crew health books,medical administration record,sanitation
condition of galley/provision store

A. Display yellow flag at daytime or 3 red lights before completion of
Quarantine Inspection

B. to make sure gangway combine pilot ladder in good condition at the time
of quarantine officers accessing the ship.

C. bellow documents to be handed to quaratine officers on board ship,please
prepare accordingly.1.crew body temperature check list as enclosed
(quarantine officer will check crew body temperature on spot) (sign&stamp
only)

2.2 crew list

3.SSCEC cert, crew health books,medical administration record.

D. our agent will take 24 passports for formalities after quarantine
inspection.

Please confirm your acknowledge.

thank you!

在 2025-05-24 13:28:40，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

ETA to Lianyungang: 25.05.2025-1300 LT AWG&WP.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 24 May 2025 10:22
To: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info
FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! Pls update ETA to LIANYUNGANG ASAP. Tks.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Sophie<[email-masked]>

Date

05/24/2025 11:59

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> CANGJIE<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Opsmgmt<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'<[email-masked]>

Subject

Re: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! Pls update ETA to LIANYUNGANG. Tks.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> CANGJIE<[email-masked]>

Date

05/24/2025 10:51

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Sophie<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> operations<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> fleet<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Opsmgmt<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering1<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering2<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> postfixture<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

PFA Crew list

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 24 May 2025 07:31
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! The 19th crew’s passport validity time is wrong in CREW LIST. Pls
revise and send us CREW LIST in pdf wz stamp and signature ASAP. Tks.

---- Replied Message ----

From

 <mailto:[email-masked]> CANGJIE<[email-masked]>

Date

05/23/2025 17:30

To

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Sophie<[email-masked]>

Cc

 <mailto:[email-masked]> ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> operations<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> fleet<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Info FWSM'<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Ops<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Opsmgmt<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering1<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> chartering2<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> Chartering3<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> postfixture<[email-masked]>,
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'<[email-masked]>

Subject

RE: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well noted

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 23 May 2025 13:25
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day!

Please advise on the following:
1. Any FO changeover requirement in Bohai Sea from VLSFO to LSMGO?
2. Any FO changeover requirement in anchorage Dongying from VLSFO to LSMGO?

3. Any FO changeover requirement at berth/port Dongying from VLSFO to LSMGO?

Use VLSFO with less than 0.5% sulfur content  in Bohai Sea/anchorage
Dongying/at berth/port Dongying.

在 2025-05-23 13:10:58，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Voyage no arrival Dongying , 01/2025, all cargo papers as per voyage no
01/2025. Noted your requirement; as per your request,

changing voyage numbers:

Arrival LIANYUNGANG: 01/2025
Arrival Dongying: 02/2025.

Please advise on the following:
1. Any FO changeover requirement in Bohai Sea from VLSFO to LSMGO?
2. Any FO changeover requirement in anchorage Dongying from VLSFO to LSMGO?
3. Any FO changeover requirement at berth/port Dongying from VLSFO to LSMGO?

As per the regulations, I understand that we can only use VLSFO with less
than 0.5% sulfur content. Are there any local regulations other than this?
Please clarify.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 23 May 2025 08:07
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Subject: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! Pls inform us VOYAGE NO. when arrive at DONGYING, it should
different from LIANYUNGANG. Tks.

在 2025-05-22 12:54:26，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir

Good day

Well noted

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 22 May 2025 09:20
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Capt,

Good day! Attached Announcement by Maritime Safety Administration of the
People's Republic of China on Reporting Requirements for Vessels of Foreign
Nationality Entering the Territorial Sea of the People's Republic of
China,need report to MSA accordance with the latest maritime regulations.
Pls send e-mail to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
and cc  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] and
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Pls confirm. Tks.

在 2025-05-21 20:07:13，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir

Good day

PFA docs

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 21 May 2025 16:20
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: Re:RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Master

Good day! Pls fill in attachment, pls send us in word fomat and pdf format
wz stamp.

In addition, pls revise STOWAGE PLAN,Remark bl gross mts(89777.695) in air
in stowage plan. Pls send us a simple one, because it's not clear.

Pls send us master's COC

在 2025-05-21 09:18:05，"CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 写道：

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly advise if the vessel needs to change fuel to LSMGO in the anchorage
area?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 21 May 2025 06:46
To: 'Sophie' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir

Good day

PFA Pending docs

11. FILL UP THE FORMS ENCLOSED : NO Attachment received

12.LAST PORT CLEARANCE : Reverting soon

14.MSDS OF THE CARGO CARRIED,CARGO QUALITY CERT:  Attached

CARGO MANIFEST: Reverting soon

Total cargo carried on board : 89777.695 MT in air( BL fig)

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 20 May 2025 17:22
To: 'Sophie' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Dear Sir

Good day

PFA PRE ARRIVAL DOCS

1.LAST PORT: JOHOR,  MALAYSIA

NEXT PORT:DONG YING , CHINA

Voyage No. of Lianyungang Calling : 01/2025

2.TPC: 91.4 T

ACTRUAL DISPLACEMENT: 110541 MT

FREE BOARD: 7.4 Mtrs

SHIP'S SATELLITE PHONE: +1 917 67 26 591

OWNER'S EMGENCY PHONE NUMBER:+919920543375

3.ESTIMATED ARRIVAL :13.7 MTRS EK

DEPART DRAFT BSS SEA WATER DENSITY 1.021.    :   13.7 M EK

4.CREW LIST OF ARRIVAL AT LIANYUNGANG(both in excel & PDF), as well as
copies of crew's seaman books(Chinese & Ukrainian) & passports(foreigner):
Attached

5.CREW EFFECTS (CIGARETTE,ANCOHOLIC),NIL LIST.: ATTACHED

6.HOW MANY CREW HOLD VALID YELLOW FEVER BOOKS & CHOLERA VACCINATION BOOKS &
CHINESE HEALTHY BOOKS separately: All crew members hold valid yellow fever
card

7.PORTS OF CALL LIST (LAST 10 PORTS) :Attached

8.THE PORT WHERE THE FOODS AND FRESH WATER SUPPLIED.: Khorfakkan /01.05.2025
, FW: KHORFAKKAN/21.04.2025

9.SHIP'S PROVISION STORE,BOND STORE INCLUDING CIGARETTE,ANCOHOLIC
DRINKS,MEAT,ETC. : Attached

10.ESTIMATED BUNKER STORE ON ARRIVAL AT LIANYUNGANG, INCLUDING FO/DO/LUB OIL
& FRESH WATER : Attached

11. FILL UP THE FORMS ENCLOSED : NO Attachment received

12.LAST PORT CLEARANCE : Reverting soon

14.MSDS OF THE CARGO CARRIED,CARGO QUALITY CERT:  Reverting soon

15.STOWAGE PLAN : Attached

CARGO MANIFEST: Reverting soon

Total cargo carried on board : Reverting soon

Targo to be discharged at Lianyungang.: NA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 20 May 2025 14:35
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Ops3' < <mailto:
[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT LIANYUNGANG//sire inspection

Ship's security information of Lianyungang calling

Dear Captain

Good Day,

A. NO.6 ANCHORAGE:

34°55′09.6″N/119°58′50.2″E；

34°53′41.6″N/120°00′10.8″E；

34°54′39.2″N/120°02′28.2″E；

34°56′16.0″N/120°01′28.4″E。

DRAFT:23M-27M

VHF CH16(PUBLIC,PILOT,LYG PORT RADIO), CH69(VTS)

B.PLEASE SEND US BELLOW INFORMATION:

1.LAST PORT/NEXT PORT,Voyage No. of Lianyungang Calling

2.TPC/ACTRUAL DISPLACEMENT/FREE BOARD/SHIP'S SATELLITE PHONE/OWNER'S EMGENCY
PHONE NUMBER.

3.ESTIMATED ARRIVAL/DEPART DRAFT BSS SEA WATER DENSITY 1.021.

4.CREW LIST OF ARRIVAL AT LIANYUNGANG(both in excel & PDF), as well as
copies of crew's seaman books(Chinese & Ukrainian) & passports(foreinger).

5.CREW EFFECTS (CIGARETTE,ANCOHOLIC),NIL LIST.

6.HOW MANY CREW HOLD VALID YELLOW FEVER BOOKS & CHOLERA VACCINATION BOOKS &
CHINESE HEALTHY BOOKS separately.

7.PORTS OF CALL LIST (LAST 10 PORTS)

8.THE PORT WHERE THE FOODS AND FRESH WATER SUPPLIED.

9.SHIP'S PROVISION STORE,BOND STORE INCLUDING CIGARETTE,ANCOHOLIC
DRINKS,MEAT,ETC.

10.ESTIMATED BUNKER STORE ON ARRIVAL AT LIANYUNGANG, INCLUDING FO/DO/LUB OIL
& FRESH WATER

11. FILL UP THE FORMS ENCLOSED

12.LAST PORT CLEARANCE

14.MSDS OF THE CARGO CARRIED,CARGO QUALITY CERT.

15.STOWAGE PLAN,CARGO MANIFEST,total cargo carried on board,cargo to be
discharged at lianyungang.

At 2025-05-20 16:04:48, "CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sir

Good day

Kindly please arrange local SPRO and chinese tonage certificate.

ETA To Dong ying: 28.05.2025-0900 LT AGW&WP

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 20 May 2025 13:11
To: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear Sir,

Good day.

PFA pending docs

‘’17.??Port of Call List (at least 10 ports)- Attached

color scan copy18.*Important*??Cargo Stowage plan(Remark bl gross mts in air
in srowage plan, within vessel's name/ voyage no./ date/ Arrvl &dept.
draft/quantity/signed&stamped/every tank should include tank capacity,actual
load cargo and percentage??request by MSA) : Attached

19.Ship's particular (form A as attached,Word and pdf format needed stamped
and signed also): Attached

20.??Crew List??(see attached, also send the form and the scan copy) :
Attached

+ +Copy??for??all??Crew??passports/Ukrainian seaman's book

+ +color scan copy??flag COC for officers and crew : Attached

+ +color scan copy??training coc for officers and crew: NA

21.*Important*??:Pls kindly send Ship Store declaration arrvl&dept (should
include meat qty/fish qty/vegetable fruit qty/rice flour qty/milk qty/eggs
qty/FO/DO/LO/FW qty and all provision/FW supply port ). Pls pay attention to
fill them according to vsl's actual situation.Custom recently check these
two items strictly.-attached

22.Loading Documents(with B/L,Certificate??of Origin, Quantity, Quality And
Manifest,OBQ,??Ullage Report) -sending soon

color scan copy23.Letter of Authorization(attached)with master's signature
and vessel's stamp: Sending soon

24.Please send us the port clearance of last port : SENDING SOON

25.Material Safety Data Sheet(??MSDS)??with master's signature and vessel's
stamp : SENDING SOON

26.Pork and frozen??Product Statistics??(attached)??Write the specific such
as pork belly, pork ribs and so on---est.arrival qty send us : Attached

27.Ballast water report ,including onboard qty, load date/port/ tank
capacity(attached): Attached

27.1.Last Ballast Water Exchange?? Attached

Exchange??Date???Exchange Startpoint
Lat/Long???Endpoint??Lat/Long???Exchange Quantity???Exchange
Percentage??(%)?????Exchang Mode???Refill???Overfill???Flow Through???
Attached (All asper ballast water exchange)

27.2.??Last Ballast Water Disch : 04.05.205 to 06.05.2025

Disch Date???Disch??QuantitY : 16.05.2025/33361 MT

32.vsl information(attached): SENDING SOON

40.cargo manifold and reducer size statistics(attached): Attached

41.Letter of Guarantee(attached, stamp and signature); Attached ’’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 19 May 2025 18:13
To: 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear Sir

Good day

ETA To Dong ying: 28.05.2025-0900 LT AGW&WP

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 19 May 2025 18:06
To: 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear Sir

Good day

PFA Certificates file. PART  4/4.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 19 May 2025 18:02
To: 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear Sir

Good day

PFA Certificates file. PART 2/4, AND 3/4

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 19 May 2025 17:57
To: 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear Sir

Good day

PFA Certificates file. PART 1/4

color scan copy1.??ISSC:  Attached

color scan copy2.??CLC Cert: Attached

color scan copy3.??Bunker CLC Cert.: Attached

color scan copy4.??IOPP cert.(complete set with Form A & Form B, especially
including survey pages ): Attached

color scan copy5.??Safety Construction Cert(all pages, including endorsement
annual surveys, even if it haven't carried out annual survey): Attached

color scan copy6.??Equipment Safety cert. (Both Form A and Form E): Attached

color scan copy7.??Safety Radio cert and Form R(all pages, including
endorsement annual surveys, even if it haven't carried out annual
survey)++Station licence cert: Attached

color scan copy8.??Load Line(all pages, including endorsement annual
surveys, even if it haven't carried out??annual survey) Attached

color scan copy9.??International Tonnage Cert; Attached

color scan copy10.??Registry Cert: Attached

color scan copy11.??DOC Cert.: Attached

color scan copy12.??Safe Management Cert: Attached

color scan copy13.??Minimum Safe Manning Cert -Attached

color scan copy14.??Document Of Compliance For The Carriage??of Maritime
Solid Bulk Cargoes??or Cert??of Fitness For The Carriage??of Dangerous
Chemicals In Bulk: NA

15.??Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Cert/Sanitary Cert For Conveyance-
Attached

16.??Chinese Tonnage Dues Cert. (even it has expired also send us, pls
double check whether hv or not ) : NOT AVAILABLE

17.??Port of Call List (at least 10 ports)- SENDING SOON

color scan copy18.*Important*??Cargo Stowage plan(Remark bl gross mts in air
in srowage plan, within vessel's name/ voyage no./ date/ Arrvl &dept.
draft/quantity/signed&stamped/every tank should include tank capacity,actual
load cargo and percentage??request by MSA) : SENDING SOON

19.Ship's particular (form A as attached,Word and pdf format needed stamped
and signed also): SENDING SOON

20.??Crew List??(see attached, also send the form and the scan copy) :
SENDING SOON

+ +Copy??for??all??Crew??passports/Ukrainian seaman's book

+ +color scan copy??flag COC for officers and crew

+ +color scan copy??training coc for officers and crew.

21.*Important*??:Pls kindly send Ship Store declaration arrvl&dept (should
include meat qty/fish qty/vegetable fruit qty/rice flour qty/milk qty/eggs
qty/FO/DO/LO/FW qty and all provision/FW supply port ). Pls pay attention to
fill them according to vsl's actual situation.Custom recently check these
two items strictly.-SENDING SOON

22.Loading Documents(with B/L,Certificate??of Origin, Quantity, Quality And
Manifest,OBQ,??Ullage Report) - SENDING SOON

color scan copy23.Letter of Authorization(attached)with master's signature
and vessel's stamp

24.Please send us the port clearance of last port : SENDING SOON

25.Material Safety Data Sheet(??MSDS)??with master's signature and vessel's
stamp : SENDING SOON

26.Pork and frozen??Product Statistics??(attached)??Write the specific such
as pork belly, pork ribs and so on---est.arrival qty send us : SENDING SOON

27.Ballast water report ,including onboard qty, load date/port/ tank
capacity(attached): SENDING SOON

27.1.Last Ballast Water Exchange?? SENDING SOON

Exchange??Date???Exchange Startpoint
Lat/Long???Endpoint??Lat/Long???Exchange Quantity???Exchange
Percentage??(%)?????Exchang Mode???Refill???Overfill???Flow Through???
SENDING SOON

27.2.??Last Ballast Water Disch : SENDING SOON

Disch Date???Disch??QuantitY : SENDING SOON

color scan copy28.International Ballast Water Management Certificate :
ATTACHED

color scan copy29.Type Approval Certificate Of Ballast Water Management
System- ATTACHED

color scan copy30.Supplement to the IEE Certificate/the Statement of
International Energy Efficiency- ATTACHED

color scan copy31.Certificate Of Insurance Or??Other Financial Security In
Respect Of Liability For??The??Removal Of Wrecks; ATTACHED

color scan copy32.vsl information(attached): SENDING SOON

color scan copy33.Continuous Synopsis Record- ATTACHED

color scan copy34.P&C Hull Insurance Policy?? ATTACHED

color scan copy35.latest OCIMF vetting inspection??records ATTACHED

color scan copy36.P&I ENTRY CERTIFICATE -ATTACHED

color scan copy37.RADIO LICENCE- ATTACHED

color scan copy38.Slop??tanks can not load cargo unless get prove of
Classification society???if loaded, pls send us prove from??Classification
society: NA

39.PSC REPORT- ATTACHED

40.cargo manifold and reducer size statistics(attached): SENDING SOON

41.Letter of Guarantee(attached, stamp and signature);SENDING SOON

42.Classification Certificate- ATTACHED

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 19 May 2025 16:47
To: 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please  note below vessel comments:

1.Voyage No: 01/2025

2.Arrvl draft : 13.6 M/EK SW

est. dept. draft : Frd: 6 m, aft: 8 m

3.pro Agreement(vsl have on board or need us arrange new for single voyage):
Not available

4.Pls note that sludge/bilge water/garbage qty??disposal??are not allowed :
Noted

5.If need provisions/spares/fresh water??etc...kindly inform us.: Noted ,
purchase team will contact you

6.Kindly noted Slop??tanks cannot load cargo unless get prove of
Classification society : noted , vessel not loaded in slops

7.Do all crew have valid vaccination cert against yellow fever &cholera?
Valid vaccination against yellow fever

8.Do all crew have??valid health cert? If some crew catch cold or fever or
in other abnormal condition, pls inform agent immediately.: all crew health
condition ok, valid medical available

9.Type of Passport(Diplomatic/Service(Official)/Ordinary/ Other),whether
have additional name on passport : crew list attached , all crew with
ordinary valid pass port.

10.??Last Provision/Fw Supply Port : Provision : Khorfakkan /01.05.2025 ,
FW: KHORFAKKAN/21.04.2025

11.??Kindly be noted that discharge of??ballast water??is not allowed at
Dongying Port : NOTED

12.??Next port after Dongying if available now : TBC

13.Pls hang up BRAVO Flag in day time and red light in night time during
cargo loading/unloading operation. : NOTED

14.??The ship's load line marking must be consistent with the load line
certificate used.The draft shall meet the maximum draft corresponding to the
load line certificate used in addition to meeting the 100,000 ton dock of
Dongying Port which is less than 14.8 meters:   NOTED

PENDING DOCS SENDING SOON

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Sent: 19 May 2025 15:42
To: 'Ops' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; '
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Ops3' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ' <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM' <
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear Sir

Good day

Well noted below mail  , revert you ASAP

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Ops < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: 19 May 2025 15:02
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: CANGJIE//CALL AT DONGYING//PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS

Dear??Capt.??

Good day!

Please find below info from agent-

??

Welcome to DongYing port.We are your dongying local agent.

Pls update??your ETA notice once a day.

Below msg FYI when stay at??DongYing??port .

Pls pay attention to that when Entry/Exit DongYing port for safety
navigation.

??

?? ?? ?? ??

AAA.??Attention Points:

??

Port Guidance As Flwg:

1.??The??Inner Anchorage??Position:

A. 38?? 10?????25.264??? N 119????21?????11.562??? E

B. 38?? 11?????22.008??? N 119????22?????51.688??? E

C. 38?? 12?????41.043??? N 119????21?????39.784??? E

D. 38?? 11?????44.281??? N 119????19?????59.644??? E

2.??Vsl Cannot Berth At Night As Pilot Regulation???Dark Light???

Pilot Station Position: 38??12.691???N
????119??14.015???E????????Pilot??Channel: CH11

??

- Attached the new ECA regulation by Chinese authority from 01st Jan 2020
fyi.

- while vsl arrived at Dongying, pls send us vsl arrival report.(including
with FO/DO/FW&DRAFT/CARGO??TEMPERATURE)

- Pls open your AIS system when stay at port.

- Pls hang up yellow flg at day time and lighten 3 red lights at night
before quarantine inspection.

-??Kindly note that you need report dongying VTS when arrive to inner
anchorage.

??

-??attached enter bohai sea route:Laotieshan Shuidao (38??30'N ??121??12'E),
Changshan Shuidao (38??01'N ??120??45'E) and Miaodao Haixia (Dengzhou
Shuidao) (37??52'N ??120??40'E) are the only channels throught Bohai Haixia
where passage is permitted. Only vessels of 200gt or less are permitted to
use Miaodao Haixia (Dengzhou Shuidao).

??

-??Attached??Announcement by Maritime Safety Administration of the People's
Republic of China on Reporting Requirements for Vessels of Foreign
Nationality Entering the Territorial Sea of the People's Republic of
China,need report to MSA??accordance with the latest maritime regulations.

??

BBB.Please Read Carefully ,Tks!

??

1.??Voyage No.

2.??Arrvl draft & est. dept. draft

3.??Spro Agreement(vsl have on board or need us arrange new for single
voyage)

4.??Pls note that sludge/bilge water/garbage qty??disposal??are not allowed

5.If need provisions/spares/fresh water??etc...kindly inform us.??

6.Kindly noted Slop??tanks can not load cargo unless get prove of
Classification society

7.??Do all crew have valid vaccination cert against yellow fever &cholera?

8.??Do all crew have??valid health cert? If some crew catch cold or fever or
in other abnormal condition, pls inform agent immediately.

9.??Type of Passport(Diplomatic/Service(Official)/Ordinary/ Other),whether
have additional name on passport

10.??Last Provision/Fw Supply Port

11.??Kindly be noted that discharge of??ballast water??is not allowed at
Dongying Port

12.??Next port after Dongying if available now

13.Pls hang up BRAVO Flag in day time and red light in night time during
cargo loading/unloading operation.

14.??The ship's load line marking must be consistent with the load line
certificate used.The draft shall meet the maximum draft corresponding to the
load line certificate used in addition to meeting the 100,000 ton dock of
Dongying Port which is less than 14.8 meters.

??

CCC. Pls Kindly Send Below Cargo & Ship's??color scan copy??Docs According
To The Serial Number .

??

color scan copy1.??ISSC

color scan copy2.??CLC Cert.

color scan copy3.??Bunker CLC Cert.

color scan copy4.??IOPP cert.(complete set with Form A & Form B, especially
including survey pages )

color scan copy5.??Safety Construction Cert(all pages, including endorsement
annual surveys, even if it haven't carried out annual survey)

color scan copy6.??Equipment Safety cert. (Both Form A and Form E)

color scan copy7.??Safety Radio cert and Form R(all pages, including
endorsement annual surveys, even if it haven't carried out annual
survey)++Station licence cert

color scan copy8.??Load Line(all pages, including endorsement annual
surveys, even if it haven't carried out??annual survey)

color scan copy9.??International Tonnage Cert

color scan copy10.??Registry Cert

color scan copy11.??DOC Cert.

color scan copy12.??Safe Management Cert

color scan copy13.??Minimum Safe Manning Cert

color scan copy14.??Document Of Compliance For The Carriage??of Maritime
Solid Bulk Cargoes??or Cert??of Fitness For The Carriage??of Dangerous
Chemicals In Bulk

15.??Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Cert/Sanitary Cert For Conveyance

16.??Chinese Tonnage Dues Cert. (even it has expired also send us, pls
double check whether hv or not )

17.??Port of Call List (at least 10 ports)

color scan copy18.*Important*??Cargo Stowage plan(Remark bl gross mts in air
in srowage plan, within vessel's name/ voyage no./ date/ Arrvl &dept.
draft/quantity/signed&stamped/every tank should include tank capacity,actual
load cargo and percentage??request by MSA)

19.Ship's particular (form A as attached,Word and pdf format needed stamped
and signed also)

20.??Crew List??(see attached, also send the form and the scan copy)

+ +Copy??for??all??Crew??passports/Ukrainian seaman's book

+ +color scan copy??flag COC for officers and crew

+ +color scan copy??training coc for officers and crew.

21.*Important*??:Pls kindly send Ship Store declaration arrvl&dept (should
include meat qty/fish qty/vegetable fruit qty/rice flour qty/milk qty/eggs
qty/FO/DO/LO/FW qty and all provision/FW supply port ). Pls pay attention to
fill them according to vsl's actual situation.Custom recently check these
two items strictly.

22.Loading Documents(with B/L,Certificate??of Origin, Quantity, Quality And
Manifest,OBQ,??Ullage Report)

color scan copy23.Letter of Authorization(attached)with master's signature
and vessel's stamp

24.Please send us the port clearance of last port

25.Material Safety Data Sheet(??MSDS)??with master's signature and vessel's
stamp

26.Pork and frozen??Product Statistics??(attached)??Write the specific such
as pork belly, pork ribs and so on---est.arrival qty send us

27.Ballast water report ,including onboard qty, load date/port/ tank
capacity(attached)

27.1.Last Ballast Water Exchange??

Exchange??Date???Exchange Startpoint
Lat/Long???Endpoint??Lat/Long???Exchange Quantity???Exchange
Percentage??(%)?????Exchang Mode???Refill???Overfill???Flow Through???

27.2.??Last Ballast Water Disch

Disch Date???Disch??Quantit

color scan copy28.International Ballast Water Management Certificate

color scan copy29.Type Approval Certificate Of Ballast Water Management
System

color scan copy30.Supplement to the IEE Certificate/the Statement of
International Energy Efficiency

color scan copy31.Certificate Of Insurance Or??Other Financial Security In
Respect Of Liability For??The??Removal Of Wrecks

color scan copy32.vsl information(attached)

color scan copy33.Continuous Synopsis Record

color scan copy34.P&C Hull Insurance Policy??

color scan copy35.latest OCIMF vetting inspection??records

color scan copy36.P&I ENTRY CERTIFICATE

color scan copy37.RADIO LICENCE

color scan copy38.Slop??tanks can not load cargo unless get prove of
Classification society???if loaded, pls send us prove from??Classification
society

39.PSC REPORT

40.cargo manifold and reducer size statistics(attached)

41.Letter of Guarantee(attached, stamp and signature)

42.Classification Certificate

??

??

Any question pls contact with us immediately. Pls confirm well rcvd above
msg asap!

??

??

??