Subject: MT GAGAN // BUNKER TANK CLAENING
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tsi7'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tma scs-union'" <[email-masked]>, "'MsiA scs-union'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tsi7'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2025 08:47:42 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly note, upon arrival at EOPL, the vessel will have approximately 600 MT
of fuel onboard. Based on the bunker tank capacity, we can take BUNKERS up
to 1,550 MT of fuel without commingling. Two bunker tanks will be empty.

However, for receiving VLSFO, a tank inspection and cleaning process will be
required, which will take additional time. Each tank will require
approximately 3 to 4 days for purging and cleaning.

If the plan is to bunker VLSFO, the vessel must use water fans for tank
ventilation, which necessitates operating the G/S pump and an additional D/G
throughout the cleaning process.

Additionally, the exact amount of fuel required for the vessel will be
determined based on the next voyage.

Please, find attached file for your information.

As per instructions recvd on Whatsapp from Operation to clean at least 1
bunker tank , preparing for purging and will start  purging when ready .

Please advise.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail