Subject: {Spam?} ATLANTIS I Invoices related to SIRE
From: [email-masked]
To: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>, Pgcexpediting <[email-masked]>
Cc: atlantis i <[email-masked]>, info <[email-masked]>, ysy <[email-masked]>, Sophie <[email-masked]>, ceo <[email-masked]>, wadi <[email-masked]>, sti <[email-masked]>, commercial@road-shipp…<[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2025 11:46:52 +0330

Good day

We wish to inform you that we have received invoices from agents 
pertaining to SIRE inspection and technician attendance. Our preference 
is to settle these by offsetting the amount against the demurrage owed 
to us for the vessel Atlantis 1.

Therefore, kindly assure the agents that you will be settling these 
invoices directly on our behalf. You may then deduct the corresponding 
amount from the demurrage payable to us.

Please confirm your understanding in this matter .

Awaiting yours.

Best Regards

Shine Gopalakrishnan
Operations Manager
MOB : +971 50 2390544
Email : [email-masked]