Subject: MT. VERNON // VOY. 04-01 // KHK // EDP & LOA
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Vernon \(Master\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2025 11:49:51 +0330

Date: 08/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. VERNON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. SHARUKH ALI

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Pls advise us on the most suitable method for document management. 

Would it be preferable to deliver the documents directly to you as the
master, or should we proceed with the issuance of an EDP letter & LOA? (For
your reference, the templates for the EDP letter and LOA are attached to
this email.)

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999