Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. VERNON // VOY. 002/25 (04-01) // KHK // PILOT STATION CODING
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Vernon \(Master\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 08:16:46 +0330

Date: 09/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. VERNON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 
Attn: Capt. SHARUKH ALI

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Your b/m well received and duly noted with thanks.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: Vernon (Master) <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2025 7:50 PM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT. VERNON // VOY. 002/25 (04-01) // KHK // PILOT
STATION CODING

Dear Sir,

Good day!

 

Yours below mail well received and noted,as per conversation via whatsapp
while ago,vessel ETA will be on 09th June at 1800 hours at KHK pilot
station,will give 12 hours notice to the Pilot stataion at 0600 on 09th JUNE
2025. 

 

 

Thanks & Brgds.

MASTER 

M.T. VERNON

Ph.No: +1-505-395-9324

Inm-C No: 431486711 / 431486710

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

C-Email (text only):  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

WhatsApp no : +65 8403 8514.

NOTE : VESSEL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM IS NOT ONLINE. 

REQUEST TO MAKE DIRECT CALLS FOR URGENT MATTERS. 

 

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2025 7:45 PM
To: 'Vernon (Master)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. VERNON // VOY. 002/25 (04-01) // KHK // PILOT STATION CODING

Date: 08/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. VERNON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 
Attn: Capt. SHARUKH ALI

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

By using this coding, you can communicate the vsl's position to the pilot
and await further instructions, and the pilot will relay the necessary
information back to the vsl:

*	V/L (VERNON): ARAM
*	PLT: 01
*	L/M: 02
*	CH.: 12 (Kindly, communicate with Ch. 12 four hours before the vsl
arrives at the KHK anchorage, to announce the entrance of MT. VERNON (ARAM)
and obtain the necessary instructions from the pilot station regarding POB
and berthing procedures.)

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999