Subject: MT GAGAN // VESSEL ARRIVED AT SINGAPORE EOPL AND ANCHORED / NOR tendered
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tsi7'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 15:32:53 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly be advised that vessel arrived at Singapore EOPL at 1730 hrs and
Anchored at  1900 hrs . Please find attched NOR .

SOF  

10-06-2025

1730hrs            EOSP                                       

1900hrs            Comm lowereing port anchor

1900hrs            NOR

1930hrs            vessel brought up

1930hrs            FWE

Awaiting orders

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail