Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: VERNON- V04B/2025 ETA TO KHARK ISLAND
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Master-Vernon'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 23:36:17 +0430

Date: 10/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. VERNON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Your b/m well received and duly noted with thanks.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: Master-Vernon [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2025 11:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} VERNON- V04B/2025 ETA TO KHARK ISLAND

Dear Sir

Good day.

Pls be informed vessel revised ETA Khark Island at 1200lt on 11th Jun 2025
if agw n wp.

 

Best Regards.

MASTER

M.T. VERNON 

*  :+12564551045 (VSAT)

*  :+881 677102482 (IRIDIUM)

*  :435495112  [Inm SAT C-Telex]

*  : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Note:

1. Vsl can receive/transmit msgs upto max 10 mb at a time.

2. The vessel's email is not monitored continuously.  For urgent matters,
the vessel should be contacted via the Telephone in addition to e-mail.

P Help save & recycle paper ! 

Environment's Friendly.