Subject: Fwd: “CS AURA "// JIANDI HK LIMITED CO.// CRUDE OIL / / FULL LOADED ON CHOPT // ON SUBS TILL WEDNESDAY 11TH JUNE 2025, 10:00 HRS DUBAI TIME
From: chartering department <[email-masked]>
To: ct <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 08:15:13 +0330

Dear Srs
Below is owners comments ,please kindly confirm if all is in order .i have
to clean the recap and with your authority lift all the subjects
please let me know
best regards

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 at 06:35
Subject: Re: “CS AURA "// JIANDI HK LIMITED CO.// CRUDE OIL / / FULL LOADED
ON CHOPT // ON SUBS TILL WEDNESDAY 11TH JUNE 2025, 10:00 HRS DUBAI TIME
To: chartering department <[email-masked]>
Cc: Com <[email-masked]>, ops1 <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir,
Good day!

Please be informed that owners accept all the comments below from charters
for lifting subs and clean fix the vessel.

///

*Dear,*

*We accept chrtrs comments.*
*We can receive payments in USD/CNY.*

//////

GOOD DAY!

PLEASE FIND CHARTER COMMENTS IN *GREEN HIGHLIGHTED*

//////

GOOD DAY,

AS PER YOUR AUTHORITY WE ARE PLEASED TO RECAP FOLLOWING FIXTURE SUBJECT TO
STEM/SUPPLIERS/RECEIVERS AND CHARTERS MANAGEMENT APPROVAL TO BE DECLARED
LATEST BY *WEDNESDAY 11TH JUNE 2025, 10:00 HRS DUBAI TIME *BSS FOLLOWING
TERMS & CONDITIONS:

-------------------------------------------------------

            ++ PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL ++

-------------------------------------------------------

* [FOR ONE SINGLE VOYAGE]   *

*WILL APPRECIATE THE DISCRETION OF KEEPING THIS FIXTURE QUIET AND AWAY FROM
THE MARKET.  *

RE: “CS AURA "// JIANDI HK LIMITED CO.// CRUDE OIL / / FULL LOADED ON CHOPT
==============================================================

*                        (TITLE)*

CHARTERERS      : JIANDI HK LIMITED CO.

OWNER           : ORENDA MARINE LIMITED, TRUST COMPANY COMPLEX,

                  AJELTAKE ROAD, AJELTAKE ISLAND, MAJURO,

                  REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLAND MH96960- IMO 0142086

COMMERCIAL OWNER: ORENDA MARINE LIMITED

                  ROOM 1201, 12TH FLOOR, NO. 2346, PUDONG AVENUE,

                  PUDONG NEW AREA, SHANGHAI, CHINA

CHARTER PARTY FORM : ASBATANKVOY

CHARTER PARTY DATE : XX.06.2025

===========================================================================

                                (TITLE)

VESSEL              : MT CS AURA (Q88 ATTACHED)

LAST 3 CARGO        : CRUDE OIL / FUEL OIL / CRUDE OIL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                (CARGO)

CARGO              : HEAVY CRUDE OIL

QUANTITY           : UP TO VESSEL’S MAX LOADABLE WVNS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                (DATES)

LAYCAN               : 12TH – 14TH JUNE 2025 (FULL DAYS)

LAYTIME              : 120 HRS SHINC + (FOR NOR 6+6)

LAYTIME AT LOAD PORT AND DISCHARGE* PORT* SHALL BE COMMENCED UPON THE
EXPIRATION OF SIX (6) HOURS AFTER TENDER NOR, OR UPON THE VESSEL'S ARRIVAL
IN BERTH, WHICHEVER FIRST OCCURS.

ALL DOCS CHANGE RELATED TIME AND COST(S) ON CHARTERERS ACCOUNT AND TO BE
DIRECTLY SETTLED BY CHARTERER WITH THE AGENT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                (GEOGRAPHICAL)

LOAD PORT         : 1SP/SB/STS EOPL SINGAPORE, STS WITH LISTED VESSEL

                    NON-IRANIAN FLAG (MT MOON BAY)

DISCHARGE PORT    : 1SP/SB/SA DALIAN, CHINA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                (FINANCIAL)

FREIGHT               : LUMP SUM USD 4.0 MIL *INCLUDING COMMISSIONS* BSS
1:1

- ALL PDA AT LOADING/DISPORT TO BE ON CHRTRS ACCOUNT AND SETTLED DIRECTLY
BY CHARTERERS. *(ACCEPT)*

-IF ANY STS ACTIVITIES COSTS WILL BE IN CHARTERERS’ ACCOUNT AND ALL THE
ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY CHARTERERS.

DEMURRAGE     : USD 50,000 PDPR

*PAYMENT TERMS*:

*10% UPON CLEAN FIX / AFTER SIGNING CP*

*BALANCE BBB*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                (COMMISSION)

COMMISSIONS: 5 PCT INCLUDING ADDRESS COMMISSION *PAYABLE BY OWNERS* ON
F/D/D

*OTHER TERMS*

DEMURRAGES CLAUSE

=================
1) UNDISPUTED DEMURRAGE -ALL BBB

ALL UNDISPUTED DEMURRAGES TO BE PAID PRIOR BERTHING AT DISCHARGE
PORT, INCLUDING TIME ALONGSIDE FINAL DISCHARGE PORT. FOR CALCULATION
PURPOSES, TIME OF DEMURRAGES ALONGSIDE IN DISCHARGE PORT TO BE
CALCULATED 3 DAYS, ANY OVERPAYMENTS OWNERS GUARANTEE TO REIMBURSE BACK TO
CHARTS WITHIN 3 BANKING DAYS UPON SAILING FORM LAST DISCHARGE PORT.

===============
2) NIGHT RESTRICTIONS: ANY DELAY DUE TO NIGHT RESTRICTIONS AT THE TIME OF
COMPLETION OF LOADING OR DISCHARGE. ALL DELAY WILL BE ON CHARTERERS
ACCOUNT. NA

3)  SHIFTING & RE BERTHING: FIRST SHIFTING AT LOAD AND DISCHARGE PORT WILL
BE ON OWNER’S ACCOUNT AS PER ASBA TERM AND CONDITION -DELETE，ALL PDA AT
LOADING/DISPORT TO BE ON CHRTRS ACCOUNT AND SETTLED DIRECTLY. *(ACCEPT)*

===============

B) FREIGHT TAX, TAX (ES) AND/OR DUES FOR CARGO IF ANY TO BE FOR CHARTERER'S
ACCOUNT AND SETTLED DIRECTLY.

C) BIMCO ISPS CLS, GENERAL AVERAGE/YAR 1994 IN DUBAI. ENGLISH LAW TO BE
APPLIED.

D) ANY DISPUTES/ARBITRATION IN UAE DIFC COURT, ENGLISH LAW TO APPLY. REST
IN ACCORDANCE WITH CLAUSE 24 OF THE ASBATANKVOY

E) IF REQUIRED BY CHARTERERS, BILLS OF LADING TO BE MARKED "CLEAN ON BOARD"
AND SAME TO BE SIGNED BY OWNERS ACCORDINGLY, "CLEAN" IN THIS CONTEXT REFERS
TO THE CONDITION OF THE DOCUMENTATION, THAT IS A CLEAN BILL OF LADING
WITHOUT CLAUSES OF BLEMISHES OR EXCEPTIONS UPON IT. "CLEAN" IN THIS CONTEXT
DOES NOT REFER TO THE QUALITY/QUANTITY OR CONDITION OF THE COMMODITY. IT
CONFIRMS AGAIN THAT THE QUANTITY, MEASUREMENT, WEIGHT, GAUGE, QUALITY,
VALUE AND CONDITION OF THE CARGO ARE UNKNOWN TO THE VESSEL AND MASTER.

F) *CHARTER PARTY ADMINISTRATION CLAUSE*

UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY EITHER OWNERS OR CHARTERERS, NO
FORMAL CHARTER PARTY SHALL BE PREPARED AND SIGNED. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THIS CHARTER SHALL BE EVIDENCED BY THIS RECAP FIXTURE SENT BY OWNERS TO
CHARTERERS AND SHALL BE CONFIRMED AS CORRECT BY RETURN EMAIL FROM
CHARTERERS.

G) WHERE APPLICABLE AND IF STATED IN CHARTERER’S VOYAGE ORDERS
MASTER/OWNERS SHALL SERVE 5/3/2/1 DAYS ETA NOTICES AT BOTH LOAD AND
DISCHARGE PORT TO CHARTERERS AND/OR SHIPPERS AND/OR RECEIVERS RESPECTIVELY,
DIRECTLY OR THROUGH AGENTS.

H) OWNERS TO ENSURE THAT THE MASTER IS INSTRUCTED TO LODGE A LETTER OF
PROTEST AT PORT OF LOADING, SHOULD THE SHIP´S CARGO FIGURES BE LESS THAN
THE BILL-OF-LADING FIGURES.

I) VESSEL SHOULD COMPLY / FULFIL ALL LIMITATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS AT LOAD
PORT AND DISCHARGE PORT AND ALL VESSEL CERTIFICATES TO REMAIN VALID DURING
THE CURRENCY OF THE C/P.

J) *DETENTION CLAUSE:*

IF THE VESSEL IS DETAINED BY ANY REASON OR WAIT FOR INSTRUCTION AT LOAD AND
OR DISCHARGE PORT WHICH IS RELATED TO THIS CHARTER PARTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO CARGO SHORTAGE CLAIMS, CHARTERERS SHALL COMPENSATE OWNERS FOR
ALL DELAY AT THE DEMURRAGE RATE OR MARKET RATE, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER PLUS
COST OF BUNKER CONSUMPTION UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT THE VESSEL HAS DEPARTED
FROM LOAD / DISCHARGE PORT. CHARTERERS ARE OBLIGED TO POST ANY GUARANTEE OR
SECURITY REQUIRED BY RECEIVERS OR OTHER CLAIMANTS AND SHALL OTHERWISE
INDEMNIFY OWNERS FOR ANY OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE INCURRED IN
CONNECTION WITH THE VESSEL'S DETENTION.

IF THE VESSEL IS DETAINED FOR MATTER RELATED TO CARGO WHICH OWNER IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR, SUCH AWAITING TIME SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS LAYTIME AND
BASED ON DEMURRAGE RATE ALONG WITH BUNKER CONSUMPTION BASED ON MASTER SOF
AND LAST BUNKER PURCHASE INVOICE AND CHARTERERS ARE OBLIGED TO LIFT THE
DETENTION.

HOWEVER, IN CASE THE VESSEL IS DETAINED FOR REASONS RELATED TO THE VESSEL
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL MATTER, CARGO INTEGRITY, OWNER IS
OBLIGED TO RECTIFY SAME AND CHARTERERS ARE FULLY ENTITLED TO CLAIM SAME
FROM OWNER FOR ALL THE WAITING TIME, EXPENSES INCURRED AND TO BE INCURRED
IN FUTURE UNTIL THE MATTER HAS BEEN CLEARED AND NO CLAIM FALLS ON
CHARTERER

K) *CARGO RETENTION CLAUSE*.

IN THE EVENT ANY CARGO REMAINING ON BOARD UPON COMPLETION OF DISCHARGE OF
CARGO UNDER THIS CP IS LIQUID AND PUMP ABLE BY VESSELS' FIXED PUMPS, AS
DETERMINED BY AN INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR, CHARTERER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO
CLAIM FROM OWNERS, WHEN DEEMED REASONABLE, THE VALUE OF THIS LIQUID EQUAL
TO THE F.O.B. PORT OF LOADING VALUE OF SUCH CARGO UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
IN THE CHARTER PARTY. ANY ACTION OR LACK OF ACTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS
PROVISION SHALL BE WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY RIGHTS OR OBLIGATION OF THE
PARTIES. CHARTERER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM.

*OWNERS PROTECTIVE CLAUSES*:

--------------------------
1. GA/ARB UAE, ENGLISH LAW TO APPLY. WSTC TO APPLY

2. ANY TAXES, WAYLEAVE CHARGES(WHARFAGE)DISCHARGE PORTS, UAE NAVIGATION
DUES AND OTHER CHARGES ON FREIGHT AND/OR CARGO OR CHARTER HIRE TO BE FOR
CHARTERERS ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY DUES/CHARGES ASSESSED ON THE QUANTITY OF
CARGO DISCHARGED AND SETTLED DIRECTLY BY CHARTERERS.

3.CHARTERERS TO CLEAR THE VESSEL FROM LOAD AND DISPORT AT THEIR COST AND
TIME.

4.*INTERIM PORT CLAUSE*:

CHARTERERS TO PAY FOR ADDITIONAL INTERIM LOAD/DISCH PORT AT COST WITH
ADDITIONAL STEAMING TIME TO BE INCURRED FOR SUCH DEVIATION WHICH EXCEEDS
DIRECT PASSAGE FROM FIRST LOAD PORT TO FINAL DISCHPORT. TIME TO COUNT FROM
ARRIVAL PILOT STATION INTERIM LOAD/DISCHARGE PORT UNTIL DROPPING LAST
OUTWARD PILOT INTERIM LOAD/DISCH PORT I.E. NO ALLOWANCE FOR NOTICE TIME,
NOR DEDUCTION FOR SHIFTING EVEN FROM ANCHORAGE TO FIRST BERTH AND NO
DEDUCTION FOR TIME LOST DUE TO TIDE, SEA AND WEATHER CONDITIONS.

HOWEVER, IF DEVIATION IS INCURRED FROM A 'DEVIATION POINT' AT SEA, MASTER'S
DEVIATION STATEMENT DISTANCE(S) AT CHARTER SPEED TO DETERMINE ADDITIONAL
STEAMING TIME.  DEVIATION AND TIME USED TO BE CALCULATED AT DEMURRAGE RATE
PER DAY PRO RATA PLUS COST FOR ADDITIONAL BUNKERS CONSUMED AS PER MASTERS
STATEMENT. DEVIATION, TIME USED, BUNKERS CONSUMED INCL HEATING OR MAINTAIN
CARGO TEMP TO BE PAID TOGETHER WITH FREIGHT, ALWAYS BBB

ALL ADDITIONAL PORT COSTS, INCLUDING ANCHORAGE DUES, BERTH HIRE/WHARFAGE
DUES AND AGENCY EXPENSES APPLICABLE DUE TO SUCH ADDITIONAL OPERATIONS,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SHIFTING TIME/EXPENSE, ETC., TO BE FOR CHTRS
ACCOUNT, AND TO BE SETTLED DIRECTLY BY THEM WITH AGENT.

5. *DRIFTING CLAUSE*:

IF VESSEL IS ORDERED BY RELEVANT AUTHORITY(IES), AND/OR CHARTERER AND/OR
HIS/HER AGENT(S), TO DRIFT OUTSIDE PORT(S), AT A LOCATION IN
OWNERS'/MASTER'S OPTION, THEN THE FOLLOWING SHALL APPLY: -

(I) TIME FROM VESSEL'S ARRIVAL AT DRIFTING LOCATION TO THE TIME VESSEL
DEPARTS, ON RECEIPT OF CHARTERERS' INSTRUCTIONS, FROM SUCH LOCATION SHALL
BE COUNTED AS USED LAYTIME OR DEMURRAGE, IF ON DEMURRAGE.

(II) ADDITIONAL BUNKERS IN EXCESS OF CONSUMPTION DURING ANCHORAGE/IDLE
CONDITION (FUEL OIL PLUS MGO/MDO) CONSUMED WHILST DRIFTING SHALL BE FOR
CHARTERERS' ACCOUNT AT LAST PURCHASED PRICE, OWNERS SHALL PROVIDE FULL
DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT ANY CLAIM UNDER THIS CLAUSE.

6.MAX 3 HRS TTL OWNERS ACT FOR AWAITING CARGO DOCS. ANY TIME SPENT FOR
PREPARATION OF CARGO DOCUMENTS EXCEEDING 3 HOURS AFTER HOSES OFF
UNTIL DOCUMENT ON BOARD.

7.*WAR RISK*:

ANY AND ALL WAR RISK INSURANCE PREMIUMS IN FORCE AS DECLARED BY JOINT WAR
COMMITTEE AT THE DATE OF THIS CHARTER PARTY SHALL BE FOR CHARTERER’S
ACCOUNT EXCEPT FOR OWNERS BASIC WAR COVER. ANY INCREASE IN WAR RISK
INSURANCE OVER AND ABOVE THAT IN FORCE AT DATE OF CHARTER PARTY INCLUDING
INSURANCE IN RESPECT OF BLOCKING AND TRAPPING AND CREW WAR BONUS SHALL BE
FOR CHARTERER'S ACCOUNT. ANY REBATE OBTAINABLE FROM OWNER’S UNDERWRITERS TO
BE PASSED ON TO CHARTERERS IN FULL.

8.*STS CLAUSE*:

CHARTERER'S OPTION TO PERFORM STS OPERATION AT A SAFE PLACE, HOWEVER ALWAYS
SUBJECT TO OWNER'S/MASTER'S APPROVAL WHICH NOT TO BE UNREASONABLY WITHHELD.
ANY TRANSSHIPMENT OPERATION TO CONFORM TO STANDARD NOT LESS THAN THOSE SET
OUT IN THE LATEST EDITION OF ICS/OCIMF STS GUIDE PETROLEUM WITH ISGOTT
REQUIREMENTS.

CHARTERERS SHALL PROVIDE AND PAY FOR ALL NECESSARY EQUIPMENT INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO FENDERS, HOSES, ANCHORAGE DUE AND AGENCY FEES. OWNERS SHALL
PERMIT SUPERVISORY PERSONNEL NOMINATED BY CHARTS TO ATTEND ON BOARD, ALWAYS
AT CHART'S RISK AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING MOORING MASTER, TO ASSIST IN THE
TRANSSHIPMENT OPERATION. CHARTERERS AND OR THEIR SUPPLIERS SHALL ARRANGE AT
THEIR EXPENSE AND TIME ALL NECESSARY SHIP-TO-SHIP PERMITS AND LICENSES,
WHICH SHALL BE PROVIDED TO OWNERS IF DEMANDED BY LOCAL REGULATORY
AUTHORITIES

ALL TIME COMMENCING FROM VESSEL'S ARRIVAL AT THE STS LOCATION UNTIL
VESSEL'S BREAK FREE, AND IF APPLICABLE REMOVE STS EQUIPMENT SHALL RUN
CONTINUOUSLY WITHOUT INTERRUPTION AND SHALL COUNT AS FULL LAYTIME USED OR
DEMURRAGE. *(ACCEPT)*

9.*CANCELLING CLAUSE*:

IF IT BECOMES OBVIOUS TO THE OWNERS THAT THE VESSEL WILL NOT MEET HER
CANCELLING DATE, OWNERS ARE TO NOTIFY CHARTERERS OF VESSELS ETA AND
PROPOSED NEW CANCELLING DATE. CHARTERERS HAVE THE OPTION TO CANCEL THE
CHARTER PARTY WITHIN *48 HRS* OF NOTICE OR EXTEND IN ACCORDANCE WITH OWNERS
NEW PROPOSED CANCELLING DATE. IF CHARTERERS DECIDE TO CANCEL THE CHARTER,
IT SHALL BE WITHOUT ANY FURTHER LIABILITIES TO EITHER PARTY. IF CHARTERERS
DO NOT CANCEL THE CHARTER WITHIN 24 HRS AFTER RECEIPT OF OWNERS NOTICE, THE
CHARTER PARTY IS MAINTAINED ON BASES OF THE NEW CANCELING DATE PROPOSED BY
THE OWNERS*. *

10. FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE

======================

NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR DAMAGES TO OTHERWISE TO
THE EXTENT THAT ITS ABILITY TO FULL-FILL ANY PROVISION OF THIS CHARTER
PARTY IS DELAYED, HINDERED OR PREVENTED BY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACT OF GOD,
LOCAL GOVERNMENT (INCLUDE BAN IN EXPORT BY IRAN GOVERNMENT), FIRE,
EXPLOSION, STORM, FLOOD, WAR (DECLARED OR UNDERSTOOD), REBELLION,
REVOLUTION, INVASION HOSTILITIES, MARTIAL LAW, RIOT, LABOUR DISPUTES OF ANY
KIND, STRIKE, LOCKOUT OR INJUNCTION (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LABOUR DISPUTE IS
IN THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF SUCH PARTY), PERILS OF THE SEA OR ACCIDENT OF
NAVIGATIONS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW, REGULATIONS OR ORDER IMPOSED BY ANY
STATE OR LOCAL AUTHORITIES, BREAKDOWN OF ANY PLANT OF CHARTERER'S CUSTOMERS
OR SUPPLIERS, SHUTDOWN OF ANY PLANT OF CHARTERER'S SHIPPERS OR RECEIVERS
CAUSED BY GOVERNMENT ACTION OR INABILITY TO OBTAIN FUEL, POWER OR RAW
MATERIALS, BREAKDOWN OF LOADING OR RECEIVING FACILITIES, EMBARGOES OR OTHER
IMPORT OR EXPORT RESTRICTIONS, CLOSING OF CANALS OR RIVERS, BLOCKAGE OF
CANALS, RIVERS, PORTS OR WATERWAYS, ANY EVENT, MATTER OR THING WHEREVER
OCCURRING AND WHETHER OR NOT OF THE SAME CLASS OR KIND AS THOSE SET FORTH
BY THE EXERCISE OF DUE DILIGENCE THE PARTY CONCERNED IS UNABLE TO OVERCOME,
WHETHER OR NOT SUCH OCCURRENCE IS REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.

11. *CANCELLATION OF CHARTER PARTY*:

- VESSEL IN NO EVENT SHALL BERTH AND DISCHARGE IN CASE THERE IS OUTSTANDING
HIRE DUE OR UNDISPUTED BUNKERS CONSUMED OR UNDISPUTED DEMURRAGE OR AWRIP TO
OWS. IN THIS CASE ALL TIME LOST SHALL COUNT AT FULL DEMURRAGE RATE
INCLUDING BUNKERS CONSUMED FOR IDLE OR INERTING OR DRIFTING IN CASE OF BAD
WEATHER.

12.*HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S) CLAUSE:*

HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S) CAN BE ENCOUNTERED IN CRUDE OILS, FUEL OILS,
NAPHTHA, BITUMENS AND GAS OIL. IF THE NOMINATED DISCHARGE PORT HAS H2S
RESTRICTION AND PURGING IS REQUIRED TO BRING H2S LEVEL IN CARGO TANKS
WITHIN TERMINAL RESTRICTION, CHARTERERS ARE TO INFORM OWNERS IN ADVANCE
DURING FIXING SUCH THAT OWNERS CAN ARRANGE FOR NECESSARY EQUIPMENT TO
MEASURE H2S LEVEL IN VESSEL'S TANKS.

IN ADDITION, IF VESSEL IS NOT ALLOWED TO PURGE IN DISCHARGE PORT, THEN
VESSEL IS ONLY REQUIRED TO PRESENT VESSEL WITH H2S LEVEL WITHIN TERMINAL
REQUIREMENT UPON TENDERING NOR AT CUSTOMARY LOCATION. ALL COSTS FOR PURGING
TO BE FOR CHARTERERS' ACCOUNT AND SETTLED WITH FREIGHT. IN THE EVENT THAT
OWNERS ARE NOTIFIED TOO LATE SUCH THAT H2S LEVEL COULD NOT BE REDUCED IN
TIME UPON ARRIVAL AT DISCHARGE PORT, THEN ALL TIME WAITING FOR VESSEL TO
REDUCE H2S LEVEL TO TERMINAL REQUIREMENT TO BE FOR CHARTERERS ACCOUNT AT
DEMURRAGE RATE.

13.PENAL BERTH HIRE CHARGES/EXCESS BERTH OCCUPANCY CLAUSE WHILE AT BERTH,
IF CARGO OPERATION DELAYED DUE TO CHARTERERS/RECEIVERS/TERMINAL REASON
AND/OR AFTER COMPLETION OF CARGO OPERATION VESSEL’S SAILING OUT FROM BERTH
DELAYED DUE TO NO FAULT OF THE SHIP, THEN CHARTERERS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE
FOR ANY AND ALL ADDITIONAL COSTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ADDITIONAL
BERTH HIRE CHARGES WHICH PORT/TERMINAL MAY CHARGE ON OWNER/VESSEL. *IN CASE
THE CARGO OPERATION BE HALTED FOR ANY REASONS DUE TO THE FAULT OF THE
VESSEL, ALL THE WAITING TIME AND EXPENSES IN THIS REGARD WILL BE ON OWNER’S
ACCOUNT AND OWNER MUST DIRECTLY FIX THE PROBLEM WITH RELEVANT AUTHORITIES*

14. SAFE ANCHORAGE IN CASE VESSEL CALLS A PORT WHERE THERE IS NO SAFE
ANCHORAGE, ANY DRIFTING EXPENSES AS PER MASTER’S STATEMENT, FROM END OF SEA
PASSAGE UNTIL PROCEEDING TO BERTH TO BE FOR CHARTERERS ACCOUNT AND TO BE
PAID TOGETHER WITH FREIGHT. BUNKER PRICES AS PER LAST BUNKERING INVOICE.

15. IN TRANSIT LOSS CLAUSE OWNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSIT LOSS
EXCEEDS 0.3%. CHARTERERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM FROM OWNERS AN AMOUNT
EQUAL TO THE FOB PORT OF LOADING VALUE OF SUCH LOST CARGO PLUS FREIGHT AND
INSURANCE DUE WITH RESPECT THERETO AS DETERMINED BY TWO INDEPENDENT
SURVEYORS ONE APPOINTED AND PAID BY OWNERS AND ONE APPOINTED AND PAID BY
CHARTS. IN TRANSIT LOSS IS DEFINED AS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VESSEL'S GROSS
OBSERVED VOLUME TEMPERATURE ADJUSTED AFTER LOADING AND BEFORE DISCHARGE AT
THE DISCHARGING PORT(S). OWNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE UP TO SHIPS RAILS AS
HAVE NO CONTROL OVER SHORE FACILITIES AND /OR THE OTHER VESSEL FIGURES.

APPLICABLE IF LOADING FROM MOTHER VESSEL TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROVEN
CARGO DIFFERENCE AFTER LOADING AND BEFORE DISCHARGE (UP TO SHIPS RAILS) FOR
QUANTITY EXCEED 0.3% TOLERANCE DIFFERENCE. APPLICABLE IF ANY INTERMEDIATE
STS'S VESSEL SHOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PART CARGO DIFFERENCE THAT
MAY ARISE WITH LIGHTERING VESSEL BUT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROVEN
DIFFERENCE THAT MAY ARISE BETWEEN THE TOTAL CARGO QUANTITY LOSS AFTER
LOADING AND BEFORE DISCHARGE IN EXCESS OF 0.3 % TOLERANCE DIFFERENCE*. *

16. TANK PREPARATION AND SURVEY BEFORE LOADING TANK CLEANING AND
PREPARATION AS PER BP TANK CLEANING GUIDE AND OWNER HAS TO FOLLOW THE
PROCEDURE BEFORE VESSEL ARRIVAL.

17. HEATING: ANY HEATING OR MAINTAINING WILL BE ON CHARTERERS ACCOUNT AND
SETTEL AGAINST INVOICE BASIS ACTUAL CONSUMPTION AND CURRENT BUNKER WIRE
PRICE/ SUPPORTING INVOICE, PAYABLE BBB.

 HEATING UP: IF NEEDED TO INCREASE TEMPERATURE MORE THAN LOADED TEMPERATURE
THE COST OF HEATING UP, BUNKER CONSUMPTION WILL BE ON CHARTERER ACCOUNT.
MAINTAIN LOAD PORT TEMPERATURE WILL BE ON OWNER’S ACCOUNT.

18. PURGING: ALL THE FUEL CONSUMED FOR THE PURPOSE OF CARGO OIL TANKS
PURGING WITH AN INTENTION TO BE REDUCE H2S GAS FOR COMPLYING WITH PORT
REGULATION SHALL BE ON CHARTERERS ACCOUNT AND SETTLE AGAINST INVOICE BASIS
ACTUAL CONSUMPTION AND CURRENT BUNKER WIRE PRICE/SUPPORTING INVOICE,
PAYABLE BBB.

- ADDITIONAL INSURANCE: ALL AWRP OR /ANY P&I COVERAGE PREMIUM WILL BE ON
OWNER ACCOUNT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
*ADDITIONAL CLAUSE*

- *PUMPING CLAUSE*

OWNERS WARRANT THAT VESSEL’S PUMPING EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING PUMPS, VALVES,
PIPING, ETC. IS IN GOOD ORDER AND MAINTENANCE, THUS PROVIDING THE MAXIMUM
DISCHARGE CAPACITY ALLOWED BY SHORE OR MAINTAIN MINIMUM DISCHARGE PRESSURE
OF SEVEN (7) BAR DURING DISCHARGE.

OTHERWISE, MASTER TO LODGE A WRITTEN PROTEST AND HAVE SAME SIGNED BY
RECEIVERS OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. ALSO, OWNERS WARRANT THAT THE VESSEL IS
CAPABLE OF DISCHARGING A FULL HFO CARGO AT A SINGLE BERTH.
AT EACH PORT OF DISCHARGE, THE VESSEL IS TO MAINTAIN A PROPER AND ACCURATE
DISCHARGE PUMPING RECORD. THIS LOG MUST BE COUNTERSIGNED BY MASTER,
DISCHARGE PORT INSPECTOR AND REPRESENTATIVE OF THE RECEIVING TERMINAL
(WHICH BE ARRANGED BY CHARTERER AGENT). ALL TIME LOST DUE TO LOW PUMPING
RATE SHOULD NOT COUNT AS LAYTIME OR TIME ON DEMURRAGE, UNLESS SAME WAS
CAUSED BY SHORE FACILITIES.

- *CARGO RETENTION CLAUSE*

IN THE EVENT THAT ANY CARGO REMAINS ON BOARD UPON COMPLETION OF DISCHARGE,
CHARTERERS SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEDUCT FROM FREIGHT / DEMURRAGE OR TO
CLAIM LATER ON AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE FOB PORT OF LOADING VALUE OF SUCH
CARGO PLUS FREIGHT DUE WITH RESPECT THERETO. QUANTITY AS DETERMINED BY A
CARGO SURVEYOR. PROVIDED THAT THE ROB TO BE LIQUID AND PUMPABLE BY VESSELS'
FIXED PUMPS, AS DETERMINED BY AN INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR.

- *PROTECTION & INDEMNITY*

OWNERS WARRANT THAT VESSEL IS FULLY P&I COVERED BY MARITIME MUTALE, WITH
ALL CALLS FULLY PAID AND WILL REMAIN SO NORMALLY. DURING THE WHOLE
PERFORMANCE OF THIS CHARTER PARTY.

OWNERS ALSO WARRANT THE VESSEL P&I OIL POLLUTION COVERAGE IS NOT LESS THAN
USD ONE BILLION. AS PER VESSEL’S P AND I CERT.

- *SPECIAL PROVISIONS*

A) OWNER WARRANTS THAT VESSEL SHALL BE CLASSED WITH A CLASSIFICATION
SOCIETY WHICH IS A MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF
CLASSIFICATION SOCIETIES AND MAINTAIN IT DURING PERIOD OF THIS CHARTER
PARTY.

B) OWNER WARRANTS THAT VESSEL HAVE VALID CLASS WHICH IS MEMBER OF
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CLASSIFICATION SOCIETIES AND VALID P&I- H&M
INSURANCE AT ALL TIMES.

C) OWNER WARRANTS THAT THE VESSEL IS NOT BLACKLISTED IN ANY PORTS.

D) OWNER WARRANTS THAT THERE IS NO ARREST WARRANT ON THE VESSEL FROM ANY
THIRD PARTY FOR IN RESPECT OF MARITIME CLAIMS.

SWITCH / CHANGE OF B/L PROCESS AS PER CHARTERER FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION:
CHARTERERS TO HAVE THE OPTION OF CHANGING THE CARGO DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING
BILLS OF LADING, CARGO MANIFEST, CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN, QUALITY AND
QUANTITY, ETC, TO CHANGE THE CARGO ORIGIN AND CARGO GRADE OTHER THAN THE
GRADE ACTUALLY AND PC FOR THE SMOOTH CARGO OPERATION AT THE DISCHARGE
PORT.

IN NEW SET OF CARGO DOCUMENTS INCLUDING B/L'S, CHARTERERS TO HAVE THE
OPTION TO USE THE SHIPS FIGURE AS B/L FIGURE.

OWNER/ MASTER WILL BE COORDINATE TO SIGN THE NEW SET OF CARGO DOCUMENTS
B/L'S, CARGO MANIFEST, AS WELL IN CASE OF ISSUING THE SWITCH B/L WITHOUT
ORIGINAL AVAILABILITY, CHARTERER WILL FURNISH THE
ORIGINAL B/L ONCE IT HAS BEEN AVAILABLE AND CHARTERER GUARANTEES THAT THE
ORIGINAL B/L WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN TO CIRCULATION IT DELIVERED BACK TO THE
HEAD OWNER.

E) IF THE VESSEL IS SANCTIONED BY ANY UN/US/EU DURING THIS VOYAGE, THE
CHARTERER WILL NOT BE HELD ANY RESPONSIBLE AND THE SHIPOWNER IS RESPONSIBLE
FOR DELIVERING THE CHARTERER'S CARGO LOADED ON BOARD TO THE DESTINATION
PORT OR THE VESSEL DESIGNATED BY THE CHARTERER.*DELETE - IF THE VESSEL GOT
SANCTIONED BEFORE LOADING, CHRTRS HAS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CP. IF THE
VESSEL GOT SANCTIONED IN LADEN ROUTE, THE OWNERS CANNOT MAKE ANY CLAIMS
AGAINST THE CHARTERER FOR THIS SANCTION AND THE CHRTRS AND OWNERS ARE
OBLIGED TO COOPERATE TO DISCHARGE THE CARGO.  *

FOR SWITCH /CHANGE OF B/L THE CHARTERER TO SIGN AND PROVIDE THE LOI AS PER
OWNER P&I CLUB WORDING

LOI WORDING WILL BE BASED ON OWNER’S P&I CLUB WORDING WITHOUT BANK
GUARANTEE, WHICH WILL BE PRINTED ON CHTR’S LETTER HEAD AND SIGNED AND
STAMPED BY CHTRS.

·        IF ORIGINAL B/L IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DISCHARGING, THE VESSEL IS TO
DISCHARGE ENTIRE CARGO(ES) OR PROCEED TO THE ASSIGNED PORT AGAINST
CHARTERER'S LOI (WORDING AS PER OWNER'S P&I CLUB FORMAT) WITH OUT BANK
GUARANTEE.

·        OWNER WARRANT THAT VESSEL IS EQUIPPED WITH AIS SIMULATION,
VESSEL’S AIS AT LOAD PORT TO SHOW XXXX, FOR THE REST OF THE VOYAGE VESSEL’S
AIS TO BE AS ACTUAL AND NOT TO BE SWITCHED OFF FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT
RECEIVING CHARTERER’S APPROVAL.

-FOR THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF TRADE AND SAFE OPERATIONS, OWNERS MAY ASK
CHARTERERS TO SWITCH OFF AIS/LRIT OF MV AND NOT TO SHOW NEAR OUR VESSEL.

CHTR GUARANTEE TO PROVIDE OWNERS A FULL SET OF LOADING DOCS/ CERTIFICATES
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMIT BL, CARGO MANIFEST AND CERTS OF ORIGIN WHICH NEED
TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH MASTER’S REQUIREMENTS UPON COMPLETION OF ALL
LOADING PORTS.

--------------------------------------------------------------

                  END RECAPITULATION

--------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS & BEST REGARDS

CHARTERING DEPT.