Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: VERNON- V04B/2025 NOR TENDERED
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Master-Vernon'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 12:37:25 +0330

Date: 11/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. VERNON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good time!

We kindly request your attention to the following matters:

1. The vsl's cargo is a maximum amount of 700,000 barrels ± 5% of Heavy
Crude Oil. Pls contact the pilot station and inform them of this matter.

2. The submitted NOR only bears your signature but lacks the vsl's official
stamp. To ensure compliance with standard procedures, pls provide an updated
NOR that includes both your signature and the vsl's stamp.

Additionally, pls be informed that the weather is expected to improve by
tonight. Pls be attentive to any communication from the pilot station during
this time, as they might provide further instructions or updates regarding
the vsl's berthing.

Thank you so much for your time and amazing cooperation.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: Master-Vernon <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2025 11:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} VERNON- V04B/2025 NOR TENDERED

Dear Sir

Good day.

Vsl has arrived your anchorage at 1124lt on 11 Jun 2025. Nor tendered at
same time. Pls see attached Nor,tks!

 

 

Best Regards.

MASTER

M.T. VERNON 

*  :+12564551045 (VSAT)

*  :+881 677102482 (IRIDIUM)

*  :435495112  [Inm SAT C-Telex]

*  : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Note:

1. Vsl can receive/transmit msgs upto max 10 mb at a time.

2. The vessel’s email is not monitored continuously.  For urgent matters,
the vessel should be contacted via the Telephone in addition to e-mail.

P Help save & recycle paper ! 

Environment‘s Friendly.